Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdou01

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
improper term = no value

•••
•••
Thank you @rubencouto I like your posts and replies to other NP members.

•••
@biggie Juste a question :) I saw your posts history in "Appraisals" section, and I don't find any positive comments :) can you tell me when you last appreciate a domain in this section please? I don't believe that all domains posted here are useless ;)
Anyway, thank you for your comment here :)

•••
@biggie Juste a question :) I saw your posts history in "Appraisals" section, and I don't find any positive comments :) can you tell me when you last appreciate a domain in this section please? I don't believe that all domains posted here are useless ;)
Anyway, thank you for your comment here :)

Hi

didn't say your name was useless, i said it had no value.
you can use it however you want, but it's not worth anything to me.

however, i suggest you read "all my posts and threads created" going back to 2003

you'll see that my comments are honest and straightforward, based on what i feel in relation to any appraisals given

i don't add sweet talk or sugar coat it. money is real and so are losses.

if you take any comments regarding your names personally, then you won't be successful.

imo....

•••
@biggie just kidding, your comments are welcome of course :)

•••
I have to agree with biggie on this - if you're gonna ask for appraisals on here you can't be coming back at people when they give you one. if you don't want to know, don't ask......... at the end of the day if you post up a name that isn't that good or people don't like for whatever reason , you have to accept the comments you get

•••
Hi
I don't know honestly
Namepros crowd told no value for my domain name Music.Equipment
Appraisal at flippa show $2000 average
Estibot shows $4500

If sells at good price then it is valuable
Otherwise useless

•••
In general, people who post in domain appraisals are unsure about value. Usually they are beginners.
Domains posted in that section usually get the appraisals that they deserve :(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back