Dynadot

SoloPay

Spaceship
Watch
Anyone has personal experience with SoloPay? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is SoloPay? A Paypal clone or something?

•••
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
You're referring to www.solopay.com

Yes I am, RJ. Looking at the fees, they seem too high :(
Looks like iKobo is a more tempting alternative.

Thanks.

•••
I've been looking into ikobo as well.Who did you ended up with?

•••
•••
so how you find ikobo so far? Any comments on them?

•••
No personal experience so far. Just testimonials :)

I'm trying to sell some names and course payment thru iKobo. Will let you know.

•••
•••
I once used solopay becuase I needed to pay someone via Paypal. The weird part is that after about 3 weeks solopay refunded my payment without me asking. I emailed them to ask why, and got no response. While I ended up on the winning side of that transaction, I wouldn't touch them again for fear that next time I'll be the one weeping.

•••
Thanks for the warning. I'm not keen on using Solopay because of their higher rates.

•••
ikobo

I sold some computer hadware parts using ikobo and there was no problem. I already had an account with them and also had their Visa electron card. I received my money as usual and as usual I took them out :) . They are ok and their fees are low. 170 countries coverage is also a good thing.

•••
I would rather use ikobo than solopay

•••
Originally posted by InteractAsia
so how you find ikobo so far? Any comments on them?
I for one use ikobo and I don't have any complaints. At least no major ones. Overall it works like advertised. I'm not planning on switching to solopay. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back