Dynadot

Solution for registering domainnames?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I am looking for a solution to register domainnames to the customer at my hosting company.

Many of them don´t have an email, and I want to bill them at the same time as they buy hosting (with my existing billingsystem)

I have talked to both WWD (Wild West Domains) and Enom about an account for reselling.

But, it´s pretty hard to know whats best for my needs. Please, can you professionals give me some suggestions ;)

Sincerely,
Ludvig

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both are fairly good. Enom has an API you can integrate into the look and feel of your site using something like Drams

WWD is great and quite effortless, however the fees are quite high when you consider the both the transactions fees and the annual fee of 100.00

Third option cold be to use something like modernbill to manage both your domain sales through their enom connection and your hosting business.

•••
Hi, i also work in a hosting company so i know what you need. :)

If you do not need to connect domain registration with opening an account (automatically), i recommend OnlineNIC (www.onlinenic.com) - reliable, good support, cheap ...

If you would like to connect domain registration with opening a hosting account, i saw "administration software" that uses automatic conections to Tucows (aka OpenSRS) or eNom.

And maybe you should check what SRSplus has to offer you :)
Also there are DirectI (cheap but unreliable lately), AITdomains (new and nice control panel released week ago, cheap), Joker (if you are from EU)...

BTW, welcome to the NP Ludvig. :)

•••
Thank you Centerpoint and dax!

By the way.. it seems to be a great gang of 'namers' here! Keep up the good work!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back