Dynadot

Some ideas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Could you guys give me some info, and a rough estimate of how much I can realistically expect to make. Please tell me which programmes u guys have had success with.

Kind Regard, all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[/Moved to "Domain Newbies" Forum].
Thanks and Good Luck. :)

•••
Re: Some ideas

Originally posted by fjnjn2000
Could you guys give me some info, and a rough estimate of how much I can realistically expect to make. Please tell me which programmes u guys have had success with.

All I can really say is that you'll get about as much out of it as you put into it. Things also depend on just how serious you are, so...
:zzz:

Best of luck!

•••
•••
If you want to "grab" expired domains (as Jeff has so eloquently stated), I like www.snapnames.com as my personal choice. Good luck.

•••
Originally posted by NemesisXG
All I can really say is that you'll get about as much out of it as you put into it.

This is true. Learn all you can, associate with people who are already doing well with domains, find a niche of your own, buy low, sell high, and have fun.

Everyone makes a few bad decisions early on. As long as you make more than you put into it, you're doing alright. Don't expect to make a fortune overnight.

If I think of any more cliches that apply, I'll pass them on. ;)

Good luck and welcome to Name Pros!

•••
RJ is right... Connections and knowing the right people is key.

•••
Thnx for the replies guys, but i specifically wanted info on affiliate programmes (I forgot to specify) u guys hav used and had success with. So please tell me what you all no about affiliate programmes. Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back