Domain Empire

Soon to be released MSN search see where you sites rank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AdsenseGuy

Account Closed
Impact
This is a beta link to the new to be released MSN search, finally big corporations are not at the top anymore. I think MSN has done a better job than google in regards to placement, knocking out all the big corporations out of first places and actually ranking sites that contain valuable content.

Type in you keywords and compare, these new results are scheduled for release prior to years end. Personally I cant wait, What do you think of your new rankings?

Search New MSN here

NOTE: Page will say temporarily unavailable just type in your keywords it will/should work.

Let us know if you went UP or DOWN compared to the listings currently at MSN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A few of my sites went straight to the top #1 position, where they should be. I'm happy about that..

•••
Thanks for the link AdenseGuy.
Some of my domains are also listed higher than the current MSN search engine.

•••
Always looking out for my fellow NPers, This new search is scheduled to be released sometime in December, best of all it will be the results feed for the new tool bar in the upcoming windows release.

•••
Yep - i'd be VERY HAPPY if it remained that way - lol - It's been a few years since any of mine were #1 on any engines (Other than mine of course - lol )

•••
I understand they are adding some sites but by all indications the net has been crawled and indexed, just look at the results # much more than the current yahoo feed thay use and many more than google results for example I mean

Google Domains
Results 1 - 10 of about 14,100,000 for domains [definition]. (0.27 seconds

NEW MSN Domains
Results 1 - 10 of about 23,241,995 containing domains

•••
down on one site but up to #1 to almost all other keywords.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back