NameSilo

Spanish Translation Need . Dispute ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can anyone translate this for me. I ran it through Babel fish but I can't get the gist of what they are asking me for. I know its a dispute but seems really odd to me.

Ref.: Conflicto *******

Mr *****
*****@*****.com {ME}

De nuestra consideración:

Hemos detectado la solicitud de inscripción de un nombre de
dominio en Nic Chile, el cual consideramos está claramente en
conflicto con la marca o dominio protegida por uds. según se indica:

Dominio solicitado: *****.cl
Solicitante: G*********

DOMINIO en protección: it.cr {My Domain)
Titular: *****

Sírvase tener presente que, conforme al Reglamento de Nic Chile,
el último plazo para presentar oposición a esta solicitud es el 02-07-2008

Si Ud. considera pertinente oponerse a esta solicitud, y solicitarle a Nameaction que, a su nombre:
a) Presente en NIC Chile una solicitud competitiva (según valores de un registro normal)
por este mismo nombre de dominio;
b) Asista a una Mediación en caso de que la contraparte pague su registro; y
c) Lo asesore en un Arbitraje u otra gestión (compra o negociación con la contraparte)
en el caso que no haya acuerdo durante la Mediación,

le agradeceremos responder este e-mail a la brevedad posible con sus instrucciones.
Para mayor información respecto a valores, honorarios y condiciones, no dude en contactarse
con su ejecutiva de dominios.

Atentamente

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of our consideration:

We have detected the request of inscription of a name of control in Nic Chile, which consider is clearly in
conflict with the mark or control protected by you according to is indicated:

Requested control: *****.Cl Applicant: G*********

CONTROL in protection: it.cr {My Domain) Regular: *****

It be served to have present that, according to the Regulation of Nic Chile, the last time limit to present
opposition to this request is the 02-07-2008

If you consider pertinent to be opposed to this request, and to request him to Nameaction that, to its name:

a) Present in NIC Chile a competitive request (according to values of a normal registration) by this same name of control;

b) Attend a Mediation in the event that the
counterpart pay its registration; and

c) assess It in an Arbitration or another management (purchase or negotiation with the counterpart) in the case that there be not agreement during the Mediation,

We will thank to respond this e-mail to the possible brevity with its instructions. For greater information with respect to values, honorary and conditions, doubt not in being contacted with its executive of controls.

Attentively

It think they want to take your name. Looks like they gave you 3 options to choose from.

Good Luck!

•••
Would have thought they would have left me know what the dispute is . There's no trade mark issue so can't see it's that one. And the claimants website is a computer consultancy in Chile.

•••
It's just a company specialized in intellectual property that is offering their services to you. They are informing that they detected a request of inscription of a domain in Chile that could be conflicting with a domain or trademark that you own. They are offering to help you with some actions in case you want to oppose to the inscription of the new domain (for a fee of course).

If you don't need to defend any trademark in Chile you can safely ignore their email. It's not threatening anything to you. Good luck.

•••
mibworld said:
It's just a company specialized in intellectual property that is offering their services to you. They are informing that they detected a request of inscription of a domain in Chile that could be conflicting with a domain or trademark that you own. They are offering to help you with some actions in case you want to oppose to the inscription of the new domain (for a fee of course).

If you don't need to defend any trademark in Chile you can safely ignore their email. It's not threatening anything to you. Good luck.

:lol: . Thanks a lot . I did think it was a strange email as it says at the begining I own it , kind of contradicts the body. The email has come from the registra and I am named on the technical contact which if there was a dispute I would have thought they would have contacted me as well. I've asked the registra to call me as I did think it was not a straight dispute.

EDIT: Registra just called me. It was just to say that a company had registered a similar domain to mine and did I want to dispute it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back