Dynadot

Sub-Forums..I think we need more..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Why is there only subforums for .us, .tv, and .mobi?
but none for other popular extensions?

Why not create a subforum for every cctld in existence? ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It becomes increasingly difficult to follow. If a new extension or market segment becomes increasingly popular, Namepros Management at their discretion can make a subforum for that -- it happened recently with the Short Domain Discussion forum and not so long ago with the .mobi forum.

Having a forum for every extension would just make content largely redundant imho. There are only so many things to talk about and members gain little from having a discussion in each forum along the lines of "where do you see .cc, .ws, .info, .pro, .biz, .etc going", rather than a single all-encompassing thread asking the same question.

Members here are of course free to make their suggestions known.

sportomoney said:
Why is there only subforums for .us, .tv, and .mobi?
but none for other popular extensions?

Why not create a subforum for every cctld in existence? ;)

•••
Thanks. Maybe it's better this way, since there's so many subforums and forums within this forum that I'm not even aware of yet. lol

•••
I agree with Reece. You have to match subforums to interest levels otherwise it can do more harm than good. I was sceptical when several .pro threads were rolled into a single .pro discussion thread, but it has generated more continuous, focused, constructive, and in-depth discussion than having sporadic individual threads. Total views have just past 17,000 with 800 replies. That wouldn't be enough to fill a subforum but it creates the right level of momentum and interest on a single thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back