Dynadot

Summer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are your summer plans?

I am planning on attending either Boston College or University of Chicago for a six week summer program.

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Summer School for English 11 so I can skip 11th grade to go into 12th and graduate early :)

•••
work overtime to earn more money $$

•••
Attempting to see how little of the summer I can spend either at home or in front of a computer :tu:

•••
I'm going to be a camp counselor for a few weeks to get enough community service hours for high school and a Florida scholarship thing. Then I have to take driver's ed because we all know driving is extremely complicated.

GFXNow said:
Summer School for English 11 so I can skip 11th grade to go into 12th and graduate early :)
How is one English class enough to skip a grade?

•••
I plan to study alchemy. I know that may sound funny but I want to be an alchemist and I am going to devote my summer to the study of alchemy

•••
Get a job soon as I have just turned 16, and work whole summer and hopefully keep that job throughout the end of highschool. (2 more years for me)

•••
•••
seattle, concerts, skating friends the life of a 14 year old lol

•••
going on holidays for a month and while im on holidays going to a 7 day camp

•••
Holiday to Poland for 2 weeks, then off to Sicily for another 2 weeks.

•••
Just hanging out with friends and camping mostly for me. Sadly, it's the last summer that I'm going to be friends with a lot of these people as everyone's going to a different high school than me and my best bud, as there parents are forcing them to go to a variety of different schools. Oh well, it's on par to be an awesome summer anyhow! Oh and at my lake I might get a summer job, but I doubt it haha.

-Commes

•••
Summer is vacations where I live, so, just sit at the front of my computer until the end of the vacation ^^

•••
Flaepru said:
Summer is vacations where I live, so, just sit at the front of my computer until the end of the vacation ^^

that sounds... so damn boring..

I'd shoot myself :)

I am going down to Arkansas this summer for about a month and than a few other smaller trips.

•••
yea i guess i am headed what

AZ, WA, NYC, and FL?

yea idk what the run down is just have fun pretty much

•••
I am going to be working and getting ready to go to this military school next school year.

•••
I'm just going to relax over the summer (I only get 6 weeks off)

•••
Bump -- How is everyone doing?

•••
I'm doing good. I'm going to spend my summer mowing lawns for money. Then I'll probably buy a car next summer with it.

•••
I'll be spending my summer working, hanging out with friends, going on vacations, and going to the lake.

•••
Hawaii, kayaking, Cape Cod.

Summer 2008...CHINA

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back