IT.COM

I NEED TO BE RICH !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ergulu

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone :blackalien:

I am ergulu 24 years old I am studying at the university and this year my school will end and I want to enter the domain trading business for the purpose of investing the money I earn from my own savings.I am very happy to be here, I am always open to conversations to find new friends.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
👋 Welcome! Plenty of good info here! Read a lot before investing!

Edit because you changed your title: This is not a good way to "get rich quick" :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
� Welcome! Plenty of good info here! Read a lot before investing!

Edit because you changed your title: This is not a good way to "get rich quick" :xf.gülmek:
I just want to be better every day, to get better every day, not to be better than anyone else ☺️

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
If you want to be rich, solve a problem or provide a good service. Start building today. Work every day until you have something, a business, that people rely on and love to pay for.

Don't buy domains and expect to be rich.

•••
•••
•••
@MadAboutDomains Agreed. Sorry @ergulu domaining probably won’t make you rich. But it is fun and slightly addictive. Welcome to namepros
!!
I have made other investments, I collect instagram usernames like tatto, they are short and concisely catchy.

Last edited:
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Welcome, domaining is long term.

•••
Welcome, domaining is long term.
Thank you for your advice. I want to ask you something, man, I found 2 character domain addresses with .tr extension, do you think there will be demand?

•••
Your thread title got me intrigued! Maybe change the title to "I need to be broke quickly" (jokes aside). There's no quick path to riches in domaining , it's more like a marathon than a sprint. Anyways, domaining is addictive, so invest wisely, listen to the pros here, and dive into more reading to sharpen those skills! Good luck and welcome to NP!

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
Thank you for the information. If I collect .tr domains, will it be of interest with 2 characters?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for your advice. I want to ask you something, man, I found 2 character domain addresses with .tr extension, do you think there will be demand?
Highly unlikely, I would focus on .com names, other random tlds are risky and more expensive to renew.

•••
Highly unlikely, I would focus on .com names, other random tlds are risky and more expensive to renew.
Thank you, I give all my intensity to .com domains then.

•••
Hey everyone :blackalien:

I am ergulu 24 years old I am studying at the university and this year my school will end and I want to enter the domain trading business for the purpose of investing the money I earn from my own savings.I am very happy to be here, I am always open to conversations to find new friends.

ergulu, welcome to NP: You NEED to be rich? How about "Aim High, and be Happy with what I have Today!" If you are happy with what you have (including new, challenging opportunities), then you are already rich.

•••
There are a lot of rich people here. Ask them.
They normally deal with $5 and $10 names but all of the sudden they posted in the request to buy foe LLL.com and LL.com with budget up to $100,000
Figure it out.
For months their Trader Rating NEVER changed. They are rich because they never spend a dime to buy anything.

Last edited:
•••
There are a lot of rich people here. Ask them.
They normally deal with $5 and $10 names but all of the sudden they posted in the request to buy foe LLL.com and LL.com with budget up to $100,000
Figure it out.
For months their Trader Rating NEVER changed. They are rich because they never spend a dime to buy anything.
I do e-commerce without stock in my own country.I have a factory for the production of socks, actually, I'm not a penniless person, but I really like learning new jobs.That's why I'd like to make friends, but no one can get rich by buying a domain name for $10, I already know him quite well, if you have business suggestions for me, ideas, I'll listen, or I can help friends who have a clothing company abroad with the production of socks, we can work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back