IT.COM

priced Super Duper .click Megaload SALE.. DESIGN.click, DRUGS.click, HIGH.click, SEE.click, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
I have decided to put some of the best .Click names up for sale. I will consider best offers via PM, but for a few of these names, I will not sell for less than the listed prices.

In order to complete the sale. I need to be able to verify that you're not a scammer. You must have been a NP member for a little while with messages posted. We shall use a 3rd party escrow service (of my choice) to ensure each party's security and peace of mind.

The best thing is that these are all domain names that would normally have premium prices at other nGTLDs, but the reason why I invested so hard and early with .Click is with .Click there is NO PREMIUM PRICING. All you have to pay is the normal renewal fee with any of these names, which for .Click is actually less expensive than .Com. Just a head's up because I like to be clear about communicating these details to a buyer before making a sale.

These are a good deal. If you check NameStat you can see that .Click continues to grow each day either by several hundreds or several thousands. To obtain these names I had to pre-register them far in advance of their launch back in November, 2014. That's how I got them.

All of the following names have an expiration date of November, 2015.
All of the following names are registered with Name.com. Push to your Name.com account.

Now with that explained well enough. All prices USD.

The Names:

1. Action.Click - $500

2. Articles.Click - $200 OBO

3. Care.Click - $500

4. Connect.Click - $250 OBO

5. Design.Click - $200 OBO

6. Drugs.Click - $200 OBO

7. Film.Click - $250 OBO

8. Follow.Click - $200 OBO

9. High.Click - $250 OBO

10. See.Click - $200 OBO

11. Send.Click - $500

12. Team.Click - $500

13. They.Click - $200 OBO

14. Well.Click - $200 OBO

To claim please mark sold in the post. To make a best offer on the "OBO" domains, please send me a PM.

This is your chance to own incredible premium names at non-premium prices and non-premium renewal rates. Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back