NameSilo

Super Duper "Moderator"!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Congratulations to new "Moderator", Namecaster! :)

Technically savvy, great programmer, smooth buyer/seller, fair, and not afraid to give you his "two cents". I referred to him as being "fearless" at one time. Though that still holds true, I've also come to *respect* him as being a modest, true champion for freedom of expression and a nurturer of the ideals of the domain name "community".
This is a good move for the future of Namepros!
B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WOW!!! Congrats NameCaster!!! :)

•••
•••
Hey CH. I guess you beat me to the official annoucement.

NameCaster has joined the Name Pros as a Site Developer & Moderator. We're still deciding on an "official" title, but he and I will be working on developing the new features on the site!

RJ

•••
Congrats.
I like the SuperDuperModerator as an official title ;)

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Hey CH. I guess you beat me to the official annoucement.

NameCaster has joined the Name Pros as a Site Developer & Moderator. We're still deciding on an "official" title, but he and I will be working on developing the new features on the site!

RJ

Yes, you have to get up awful early in the morning to beat CH to the punch. He emailed me concerning my new title before I knew it was final. :lol:
Thanks everybody!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back