domain Supercar/Rentals.co.uk

Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
I have held onto this one for a little while now and have just started advertising it for sale. It sits in a hot niche - supercar hire/rental is big here in the UK.

What do you think it's worth?
Any value?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
Potential End User Value: $1,500/$2000+

Supercar Rental is $395 - $10,000 per day in the States and the UK

Last edited:
•••
Certainly in vogue.

.A day or two on the geographical search is certainly going to bring up most of your potential buyers. I personally haven't done outbound for a long time but, this is one of those names I probably would be tempted to. I'm going to assume there is around 50 supercar specific rental outlets. It may well be worth using good old pen and ink to contact each and every one (duplicated letter of course) Why not include proof of domain ownership as well.

You could leave the price blank for the initial notice-of-interest and then play it from there. I can guarantee the predominant interest is going to come from UP North. Those Asian kids love to Grand it and why not.

Price is very much down to how much interest is shown. You could very easily go down to a private bid submissions.

PS. No I don't know what Jordon M is upto/on either. maybe he's not aware how interchangeable Rental & Hire are here in the UK

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back