IT.COM

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Las Vegas 2013: A Pictorial Review of the Big Show at the Bellagio

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The latest Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. After a five-year absence T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference co-founders Rick Schwartz and Howard Neu took the pioneering industry event back to Las Vegas May 29-June 1, 2013 for a big show at the beautiful Bellagio Hotel. For this landmark 25th show in the 9-year-old T.R.A.F.F.I.C. series we decided to take a slightly different approach to our customary show review article. We provided daily conference coverage in our Lowdown section while the event was running so, for a fresh perspective - and considering that neon lit Las Vegas provides a great photographic backdrop - we produced a pictorial review this time around. Our photos, almost all previously unpublished and presented in chronological order, will take you through the big show from start to finish. It’s the next best thing to having been there yourself! You can check that out here: http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2013/may.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice photos.
The namecheap and godaddy ads gives me the impression of bagging for customers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back