Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
The latest trend is the use of TAGS on a thread to create snarky/funny comments.

In main thread these snarky comments would be deleted, they would often lead to infractions.

There are also funny tags. These I like as they show a sense of humour.. but aren't really serving a useful purpose and people should be able to make the same joke in a proper post.

My suggestion is:

Add Highlight "who made" tag. This prevent people from hiding behind the anonymity of them and make them actually be responsible for what they put in their.

Plus:

Encourage proper use of tags. It would make searching the forum better in the long run.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
lol I don't think it is possible to find out who put the tag's there.

If you want tag's like this removed I guess the only way would be to report the thread and include "inappropriate thread TAGS" in the Reported post.

This is just my idea about the subject, because your right that that is uncalled for!

•••
There isn't a way that we can track who placed the tag. If you find an offensive tag, you can report the thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back