Dynadot

Targeted Unique Traffic Starting At $3.67

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Targeted Unique Traffic Starting At $3.67 Over 50 Categories To Choose From!

Hello, my name is Daniel and I own TrafficBatch.com. So what is so special about my service is I offer targeted traffic. My traffic is no bots or ppc, real unique visitors . I offer over 50 categories to target market your website in. Imagine thousands of visitors interested in what your website is about arriving at your website day after day. I offer traffic from over 7 Countries/Regions on top of the category selection. If you don't receive the ordered amount of traffic within 30 days you will receive your money back for the undelivered portion. I'm so confident that my service works that I will offer 25% to the first 3 customers normal price for 1000 visitor's $4.90 you pay $3.67. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions. Here is a thread on another forum I recently started offering traffic too.
TrafficBatch--Quality and Outstanding Service

Where Does My Traffic Come From?
My traffic orginates from my affliate network, our affliates place a code on their website for revenue, then your website is displayed to millions.

How Is It Delivered
My traffic is delivered through low-intrusive high quality pop-unders, that open up to a full page!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back