neqi.com $339
xawe.com $151
xewa.com $202
wuxo.com $305
wuxe.com $206
qeki.com $85

undervalued or overvalued?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks about right to me..

•••
I liked qezi - my max bid was $200 - thought I'd be around for the close of the auction but didn't get back in time so didn't get to up my bid :td:
qeki.com was a good buy at < $100.

•••
tzsxc said:

Looks like it is in the right price range to me

•••
not all cvcv are pronouncable ... thats why these have a lower value

•••
Too much, they all look pretty ugly to me...

•••
<cough> Wuxo.com <cough>...

should be in my account in a few days.

•••
domainspade said:
<cough> Wuxo.com <cough>...

should be in my account in a few days.

i'd consider that one the best of the bunch!

•••
Tippy said:
Too much, they all look pretty ugly to me...
Agreed. I wouldn't pay more than $25 for any of those, except for WUXO, maybe, because it's pronounceable.

Last edited:
•••
IMHO, that is too much for domains with an x or a q.
It would be cheaper to just call the current owners via whois instead of waiting for a drop.

•••
Im not happy it has an "x" - but with the prices of pronounce CVCV's sky rocketing - I am fairly confident, I should be able to work an immediate resale.

=)

•••
domainspade said:
Im not happy it has an "x" - but with the prices of pronounce CVCV's sky rocketing - I am fairly confident, I should be able to work an immediate resale.

=)

Congrats! Will you stick it on Sedo? They seem to get the highest prices there.

•••
Jo,

Unlikely, I have a few target buyers in mind. Its not a big dollar CVCV - but it should getch a decent return.

Justin

•••
domainspade said:
Jo,

Unlikely, I have a few target buyers in mind. Its not a big dollar CVCV - but it should getch a decent return.

Justin

Oh ok, well good luck to you! :D

•••
Thanks Jo, appreciate it... I'll repost in this thread when it sells and for how much just so everyone can learn from either my smart move, or my dumb one... lol

Justin

•••
tzsxc said:
qezi.com $203
neqi.com $339
xawe.com $151
xewa.com $202
wuxo.com $305
wuxe.com $206
qeki.com $85

I'd say the ones with the Qs are a little high. I had one with a Q not too long ago (Cyqe.com), but think it was a little better than those as it could sound out psych or psyche. The ones with Xs are about right.

•••
I don't think it's too much for any of them - I actually prefer the ones above starting with Qs. Anyway, if any of you have any true cvcv combinations (y isn't a vowel) with nasty letters for sale for under $50 then I'll buy them :)

•••
domainspade said:
Received payment for XORU .com yesterday - 350 EUR *buyer pay sedo fee :tu:

NameTrader.com ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back