NameSilo

Text Link Advertisements (Sale!)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear NP Members ,
I have text links available on 8 PR6 sites (Due to Google Policy I cannot provide the links here in Public , please pm me for the list of the urls).

Pricing : Instead of charging $15 per link everymonth I arranged a special and dropped the prices. Prepay $200 for 3 months and get a text link advertisement on 8 PR6 Webmaster Related Sites . ($200 / 3 months = $66.66 per month = $66.66 mo / 8 sites = $8.33 per link monthly ! Wow ! )

Why would you pay $20 - $30 per link on a PR6 site ? Prepay $200 for 3 months and it will cost you only $8.33 per link monthly !

This offer is valid for only a few days.

Your links will be placed on Homepages only (no sub pages).

Payment Method : Credit Cards through 2checkout.com No PAYPAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED . Please don't pm unless you're going to pay by credit card through 2checkout.

Regards,
Umut Kale
READ HERE
Wendesday Special !
Price dropped to $145 For only Today !
(This is equal to $6 Per Links Monthly !)

Make your payment today and receive 3 months text link advertisement on 8 Google PR6 Sites ! Boost Your Google Rankings.

Pm Me For Site URLS !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back