IT.COM

Thank you for helping us get to 2 million domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello NamePros,

Proud to announce that we have just surpassed 2 million active domains! This is a major milestone for our team and we are grateful to all you NPs that helped up get there.

On behalf of everyone at NameSilo, thank you for using us as your domain registrar of choice. Know that this accomplishment only serves as confirmation that we need to continue working hard and remain committed to improving our products & services.

If you wish to learn more, you can read our full PR here:
https://www.namesilo.com/Support/NameSilo-Reaches-Major-Milestone-of-2-million-Active-Domain

Thanks!
NameSilo Team

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratz Namesilo! I wonder when you will put again .coms to 6,99$.. That was a good time. Even there are cheaper out of there most of my trustment and portfolio is on you so I will stay tunned when you will have another .coms sale event.
-Cheers :)

•••
•••
Congrats to Namesilo team...

•••
•••
@namesilo, the new design is very good, but it is impossible to check domain in bulk.
I cant use "enter" to jumt the next row..
The only way to check multiply domains is copy-paste them from list...
Before it was more easy..

•••
Congratz Namesilo! I wonder when you will put again .coms to 6,99$.. That was a good time. Even there are cheaper out of there most of my trustment and portfolio is on you so I will stay tunned when you will have another .coms sale event.
-Cheers :)
If they just could let handreg for 6.99 and renewal for 8.99 it could be great... :) ... well, just dreaming..

•••
i am Turkish and i live in Turkey. There are many domain name company in turkey. There are many companies in the world. I have worked with all companies but I have never seen a quality company like you. especially you are responding very quickly to mails. I admit. achievements.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back