Dynadot

Thank You MSN SEARCH! Spectacular

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Everybody :gl:-,

I just want to thank msn search, I know they didn't do this, and those nice little crawlers did this, but over the last week my website has climbed from #3 page for some great keywords to the middle of page #1 and I expect it to climb to the #1 position :) :kickass:

That has really helped me and I'm glad to see that all the great sites are there. I really think that msn search is starting to show the most relevant and best sites for searchers. :lala:

Go msn! :)

Anyone else who is having some success, share the word! ;)

-Jarrod

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats man, im going to check my ranking there now!

•••
MSN is helping one of my sites now too! I never liked MSN until now ;)

•••
•••
Exactly what I thought but they already drove 1100 people to my website so far this month and thats excellent! B-)

droplister said:
whats the keyword/site

Sorry I'd prefer to keep it private.

•••
That is great. Push for number 1 now!

•••
1rrr1 said:
That is great. Push for number 1 now!

Well we started on the 3rd page and we are now on the middle of the first page of a very popular keyword so I think/hope we can get to that number 1 position. :)

Everyone cross your fingers for me! :lol: :hehe:

•••
one of my free image hosting sites has climbed to the first page for "free picture hosting" just noticed more hits from msn last week, way to go MSN :kickass:

•••
Interesting... It appears Microsoft's massive advertising campaign for their MSN search engine is working. Yahoo no longer seems to get used for its search engine (or anything else for that matter ;) ). I'm glad to see Microsoft climbing up - Google holding nearly all of the SE market means any stupid changes they make can be disasterous for a site. Thank God for free market composition!

•••
I'm on first position with one of my web sites too but that doesn't help since i'm getting just a little over 15 visitors / day from MSN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back