Dynadot

Dan.com stats, and expiry alert

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Paperhand

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

It was almost a year ago that I joined this forum, however I still consider myself a beginner. Maybe the answers to these questions will help other aspiring domainers as well.

I noticed maybe two months ago that the stats at dan.com are all around the place. Visitor's numbers are being corrected downwards, and the connected google analytics account just displays random visits, does not reflect visitor's testings or out outbound sales campaigns. With the latter, decreased buyer's interest was my first guess, but this change in analytics came almost from one week to another, without any changes in the setup. Has anyone of you experienced similar problems or changes with the dan.com statistics?

Also, I wonder which service are you using for monitoring the expiry of registered domains?

And as a bonus question, as I am planning a bigger auction sales campaign, are there any meta search engines to get an overview of different domain auction sites like godaddy, sav, namecheap...? Monitoring newly incoming listings at multiple auction sites is neither convenient nor really up-to-date.

Thanks again for your feedback, it already helped me a ton.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back