domains That old investor – Lnvestor thing again this time with .xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Checking out Namebio today I noticed what I thought was investor.xyz closing at $2,210 at Sav.com. When clicking through to the sale page on Namebio I saw the dreaded Lnvestor.xyz. Lnvestor has been a problem over the years in .com. The .com has been dropped twice over the years and once went as high as […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Checking out Namebio today I noticed what I thought was investor.xyz closing at $2,210 at Sav.com. When clicking through to the sale page on Namebio I saw the dreaded Lnvestor.xyz. Lnvestor has been a problem over the years in .com. The .com has been dropped twice over the years and once went as high as […]
Continue Reading
Lnvestor.com was sold at Namejet on 8 April THIS MONTH as well for USD7,250.

•••
Hang on a minute, I keep getting told over and over again that I'm wrong that noobs are being hyped into unwisely buying xyz names...?

•••
I not get how can people not see the difference of i and l that they are lowercase, they probably think l lowercase is I uppercase.
But we all know that domains are case-insensitive and you can notice the dot over it, if it does not have that dot it's not (i) letter.
Recently i have hand reg a domain and because of font the fi was looking like fl of a smaller l, so the dot of i was united with letter f so i have chk second time before ordering and it was proper, the font was the issue.

Last edited:
•••
Lnvention= lnvention.com

lv.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back