IT.COM

discuss The 63 CHARACTERS DOMAINS SHOWCASE / POLL / DISCUSSION THREAD on namePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much you would pay for a perfect 63 DOMAIN if you have the money?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Not more than 1 MILLION USD

• Up to 2 MILLION USD

• Up to 5 MILLION USD

• Up to 10 MILLION USD

• Up to 20 MILLION USD

• Up to 50 MILLION USD

• Up to 100 MILLION USD

• More than 1 BILLION USD

• I don't know how much I would pay.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
THE OFFICIAL 63 DOMAINS SHOWCASE / POLL / DISCUSSION THREAD on namePros
Please read the following explanations about '63 DOMAINS' before posting your 63 DOMAINs and / or your Reply and / or voting at the poll.

:?: WHAT ARE 63 DOMAINS?
63 DOMAINS stands for 63 character domain names.
That means, 63 DOMAINS are domain names which contains 63 characters (left side of the dot).
63 characters is the maximum amount of characters in a domain name.

Those characters can be L (letters) / N (numbers) / dashes / mixed and other signs and / or symbols (IDN).
At the end there are the same rules like in any other domain name.

:?: HOW TO CREATE 63 DOMAINS?
Just be creative and combine 63 characters in a smart way with the extension you prefer.
Be sure that it have 63 characters before registering it.

:?: ARE THERE PERFECT 63 DOMAINS?
Yes, while 'perfect' is of course a relative term.
The most 'perfect' = 'aesthetic' 63 DOMAINS are those which have a clear and logic system / visible pattern in their structure while making sense in some creative way.

:?: WHAT IS THE SENSE BEHIND 63 DOMAINS?
The sense behind 63 DOMAINS is simply to own them like art if they are perfect.
Like (abstract) art / f. e. paintings - so 63 DOMAINS are controversial.

:?: WHAT IS THE VALUE OF 63 DOMAINS?
The value of 63 DOMAINS depends primarily to the purity of their pattern.
The more purity, the higher the price.
The price of perfect 63 DOMAINS are generally very high.

CONTENT OF THE 63 DOMAINS THREAD

:!: 63 DOMAINs SHOWCASE
Share (only) 63 DOMAIN/S in this thread and only your own.

:!: 63 DOMAIN POLL
Give your vote to one of the 9 available answers of the 63 DOMAIN poll above to see the results.

:!: 63 DOMAIN DISCUSSION
Discuss all about 63 DOMAINS related content.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will publish completed sales here, also I will mark sold 63.DOMAINS as 'sold' on my website*.

This is your post that made me think that you had a sale or were going to post the completed sale here or on your website.

I didn't what to post this in the other thread. We were starting to hijack that thread with our back and forth.
My spamming comment is because every single gtld thread that you post in has your 63 domain listed in it.
We get it you like them.
GoodLuck2uwiththosesuperlongsocalledpremiumdomainnamethatyouown.top (and yes that is 63 char long)

why don't you just go after all "8" domains like 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888.top (i didn't count it because I'm getting tired or counting characters)

•••
I will publish completed sales here, also I will mark sold 63.DOMAINS as 'sold' on my website*.

*please see signature above

This is your post that made me think that you had a sale or were going to post the completed sale here or on your website.

I didn't what to post this in the other thread. We were starting to hijack that thread with our back and forth.
My spamming comment is because every single gtld thread that you post in has your 63 domain listed in it.
We get it you like them.
GoodLuck2uwiththosesuperlongsocalledpremiumdomainnamethatyouown.top (and yes that is 63 char long)

why don't you just go after all "8" domains like 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888.top (i didn't count it because I'm getting tired or counting characters)

This (my) post which you quoted isn't a statement that I sold 60 / 63.DOMAINS - as you can read, it's just an information, that 'I will publish completed sales here' and that 'I also will mark sold 63.DOMAINS as 'sold' on my website'.
But this doesn't mean that I made a sale already.

So - what is your problem at all?
I can post my domains like you or anybody else as long as I follow the nP rules - and it doesn't matter how long they (the domains) are, please understand that.
Obviously ICANN decided that it's possible to create domains with 63 characters, you have to accept that and if there is someone who creates 63.DOMAINS than this is part of todays domaining.

I simply think you are not reading carefull my different 63.DOMAINS - otherwise you would know that they are all different and so they are always new and unique and this fact speaks against your insinuation that I spam.

It doesn't bother me that my 63.DOMAINS are bothering you - please realize that.
But it definetely bothers me if someone start trying to connect me with 'spam' because of no reason - stop that.

FYI, I already own the most possible '8' .top domain since june 2015 - 63 times '8':
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888.top

Last edited:
•••
I said the spam thing once.
You have to admit you pump your domains in almost ever thread you post in.
No one has said that it's a great idea to get these domains. I could care less what you waste your money on. Keep doing it if you want, but at some point you need to have a sale.

There are no sales of 63 char domains, yours or anybodies else. Your poll at the top is a joke. You need an option for "I would never buy one even at reg fee"
Put that in the poll and I bet you will get 99% for that option. Seriously "More than 1 Billion USD"!

I'm being hard on you because I believe you are wasting your money. Just like many people on here have already said to you. You can do whatever you want so do that, but you need a sale or two to support your "theory" that these are good investments.

•••
I said the spam thing once.
You have to admit you pump your domains in almost ever thread you post in.
No one has said that it's a great idea to get these domains. I could care less what you waste your money on. Keep doing it if you want, but at some point you need to have a sale.

There are no sales of 63 char domains, yours or anybodies else. Your poll at the top is a joke. You need an option for "I would never buy one even at reg fee"
Put that in the poll and I bet you will get 99% for that option. Seriously "More than 1 Billion USD"!

I'm being hard on you because I believe you are wasting your money. Just like many people on here have already said to you. You can do whatever you want so do that, but you need a sale or two to support your "theory" that these are good investments.

You said the spam thing once.
I have to confirm that I didn't pump my domains in almost every thread I post in.
If there is a thread which gives me the base to post a domain (for example, threads like 'register of the day' or 'What new gTLD have you registered' or any .whatever Showcase, I can post my domain there - like you, like everybody - so relaaax.

No one has said that it's a great idea to get your opinion.
I care less if you think that I waste my money.
I keep doing what I want, and at some point I will have a sale.

There will be sales of 63.DOMAINS, mines or anybodies else.
My poll at the top isn't a joke.
I don't need an option for 'I would never buy one even at reg fee.'
I don't put that in the poll and I don't bet that I will get 99% for that option.
Seriously 'More than 1 Billion USD'!

I'm being hard on you because I believe you are wasting your time.
Just like some people on here have already said to you.
I can do whatever I want so I do that, but I don't need a sale or two to support my 'theory' that these are good investments.

•••
I don't need an option for 'I would never buy one even at reg fee.'
I don't put that in the poll and I don't bet that I will get 99% for that option.

Your poll goes from "no more than a Million" to "more than 1 Billion" that IS a joke!

I'll make the poll for you!

To anyone who reads this post.

Would you buy a 63 character domain? I wouldn't.

If you wouldn't buy a 63 character domain then please LIKE this post!

•••
Your poll goes from "no more than a Million" to "more than 1 Billion" that IS a joke!

I'll make the poll for you!

To anyone who reads this post.

Would you buy a 63 character domain? I wouldn't.

If you wouldn't buy a 63 character domain then please LIKE this post!

My poll goes from 'Not more than 1 MILLION USD' to 'More than 1 BILLION USD'.
That is NOT a joke.

I don't care about (the results of) your 'poll' but thank you for being part of my masterplan.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@kingof.top, I only ever saw 1 other user on this forum say they bought a 63 domain. I don't like them because I believe in being able to remember a domain name without having to say '63x' to explain it. You are investing against a very strong trend of people liking short domains, and I think that is a mistake.

Last edited:
•••

I couldn't find just a 1 Billion dollar vid so I've bumped up it up to $100 billion. bwahhhhhh

•••
Have you received any offers?
I did see a 42 character domain listed on namebio.
My answer is that I don't answer this question with yes or no.
42 character domains are not my level.

•••
My answer is that I don't answer this question.

Why? You said to ask questions. If that's a question that you can't even answer to yourself, then you are buying things that you shouldn't.

If you've had offers, I'm not asking you to state the offer amounts, just wondering if you've had any offers at all.

You could have gotten offers from $0 to $1,000,000,000. You don't have to say. Just say if you've received any offers what so ever.

If you can't answer that then everyone will take it as you've received no offers, which is fine. Maybe someday you will.

•••
@kingof.top, I only ever saw 1 other user on this forum say they bought a 63 domain. I don't like them because I believe in being able to remember a domain name without having to say '63x' to explain it. You are investing against a very strong trend of people liking short domains, and I think that is a mistake.
I see.
I don't expect that those which will can buy my 63.DOMAINS are nP members but you never know, so I publish them here.

For example, if I have to describe the URL of my toptoptop... .top (63.DOMAIN) to someone within 5 seconds, I just have to say: 'URL is 21 times top and dot top' Thats very easy and it works well.

I dont care what people like, I do what I like and those which (will) like my domains (will) buy them if they can pay them.
I don't go with trends, I set trends.
I don't think that is a mistake.

Last edited:
•••
Why? You said to ask questions. If that's a question that you can't even answer to yourself, then you are buying things that you shouldn't.

If you've had offers, I'm not asking you to state the offer amounts, just wondering if you've had any offers at all.

You could have gotten offers from $0 to $1,000,000,000. You don't have to say. Just say if you've received any offers what so ever.

If you can't answer that then everyone will take it as you've received no offers, which is fine. Maybe someday you will.
You can ask every question in the way you like to ask.
I will answer every question in the way I like to answer.

If I want to say if I got offers or how much (if) then I will say (post) it, also without getting asked.
So it's not a question of 'can answer it', it's a question of 'want to answer it'.

•••
You call them art, but define art? I think art is an expression of simplicity.

I see.
I don't expect that those which will can buy my 63.DOMAINS are nP members but you never know, so I publish them here.

For example, if I have to describe the URL of my toptoptop... .top (63.DOMAIN) to someone within 5 seconds, I just have to say: 'URL is 21 times top and dot top' Thats very easy and it works well.

I dont care what People like, I do what I like and those which will like my domains will buy it if they can pay it.
I dont go with trends, I set trends.
I don't think that is a mistake.

•••
You call them art, but define art? I think art is an expression of simplicity.
Yes, I call them (abstract / contemporary) art.
Although there are many ways to define art, I like your 'definition' of art - it matches good with my 63.DOMAINS because they have a very simple pattern - just a repeating of the TLD itself in a specific (most possible) time.

•••
A few million dollar names that you forgot (?) to register:

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf.wtf
fyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyi.fyi
onlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonl.onl

Please share me 1% when you sell them so I can buy a boat.

•••
I'm not sure why folks on here are so intent on trashing this investment strategy.

I may not personally agree with it, but I think we all have to admit a few things:
  1. He's taking a risk and being creative.
  2. It's unique
  3. You noticed
  4. We're talking about it
  5. It has a chance (no matter how small we may think) of success
Can the rest of us claim all of this? I know I can't. I'm not prepared to put myself out there in that way, but I'll probably also never make 7 figures in this business.

•••
A few million dollar names that you forgot (?) to register:

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf.wtf
fyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyifyi.fyi
onlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonlonl.onl

Please share me 1% when you sell them so I can buy a boat.

Thank you but I have my reasons why I wasn't registering them - sry for your boat.

Maybe I will find a reason to register them at another time but currently they are not in my interest.

Why not taking them?
Than you probably will be able to buy a boat with a whole port someday.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure why folks on here are so intent on trashing this investment strategy.

I may not personally agree with it, but I think we all have to admit a few things:
  2. It's unique
  3. You noticed
Can the rest of us claim all of this? I know I can't. I'm not prepared to put myself out there in that way, but I'll probably also never make 7 figures in this business.

If someone market his domains as the most expensive in the world and makes polls with no realistic choices, at least we (who believe they will never sell, at least not for more than $XX) have to be able to have an opinion?!

Edit: I'm out of here now! Good luck! :P

•••

2. It's unique
  3. You noticed

You don't agree with him so you're thinking he will fail. He wasted my time by making a poll that only suits his delusional need for confirmation on a 63 domain being worth at least $1m. If he wants a real answer he should add 'reg fee' to the selection.

•••
He's not investing, not even gambling. Just burning money ablaze. He keeps buying names that even a drunkard would not buy. That's why I am saying some domainers should donate to charities instead. If you have money to burn, do it right.
Some domainers make sales, the others are domain collectors.

•••
As much as those are all valid points, I can't help but ask: why do you care so much? How does this impact your life or business?

It's a new idea. Maybe it's a bit crazy, but if you're unwilling to admit that it has at least some chance of success, then I am deeply saddened by the close-mindedness being displayed here. There were people back in the 90's being called crazy for collecting domains. They took a big risk. It paid off.

Is this going to pay off? Who knows. But like I said, even while it's not what I would do, I admire the boldness.

Personally, I think the poll is fantastic. You guys see what he's doing right? Trying to build a sense of value into these things. If everytime you read about these domains, you also are reading about million dollar values, that's going to sink into your brain. Subliminal messaging at its best. Hell.... might be crazy enough to work.

•••
As much as those are all valid points, I can't help but ask: why do you care so much? How does this impact your life or business?

It's a new idea. Maybe it's a bit crazy, but if you're unwilling to admit that it has at least some chance of success, then I am deeply saddened by the close-mindedness being displayed here. There were people back in the 90's being called crazy for collecting domains. They took a big risk. It paid off.

Is this going to pay off? Who knows. But like I said, even while it's not what I would do, I admire the boldness.

Personally, I think the poll is fantastic. You guys see what he's doing right? Trying to build a sense of value into these things. If everytime you read about these domains, you also are reading about million dollar values, that's going to sink into your brain. Subliminal messaging at its best. Hell.... might be crazy enough to work.
So you condone subliminal messaging to promote things you don't believe in?

•••
did kingoftop acquire
petpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpetpet.pet yet?

•••
It's not my place to condone it or condemn it. Business owners have been doing it for a long long time. If it works, more power to him.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back