IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CoinOrderbook (com)

CryptoAbuse (com)

CryptoLuster (com)

DigitalLuster (com)

OrderBookchain (com)

SimpliCrypto (com)

SmartGridBlockchain (com)

TouchOfCoin (com)

WalletAudit (com)

•••
do not forget crypto domains will only do as well (or not) as crypto currencies.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that the future of crypto currencies is guaranteed, just yet.

Cryptocurrency has a longer shelf life than traditional foldable dough

A good

Swap

Domain in today's Namebio.com

Because if banks don't want to recognise the value of digital property currency etc people will start swapping digital property eg domains for cars and houses subject to the quality of the domain and the person swapping eg a car for a domain understanding its value and at the point a person swapping actual items eg a car for digital items eg crypto or domains etc there banks will no longer be of any use to society which will make the cost of living cheaper as just think about all those unnecessary fees and think of an interest rate and quadruple it etc

Without currency life becomes free

People will start trading up to things they want by trading things they don't

Which makes yesterdays sale of a swap dot org so so timely of how far we are ahead of traditional money and lending facilities etc decades ahead

Last edited:
•••
Cryptocurrency has a longer shelf life than traditional foldable dough

A good

Swap

Domain in today's Namebio.com

Because if banks don't want to recognise the value of digital property currency etc people will start swapping digital property eg domains for cars and houses subject to the quality of the domain and the person swapping eg a car for a domain understanding its value and at the point a person swapping actual items eg a car for digital items eg crypto or domains etc there banks will no longer be of any use to society which will make the cost of living cheaper as just think about all those unnecessary fees and think of an interest rate and quadruple it etc

Without currency life becomes free

People will start trading up to things they want by trading things they don't

Which makes yesterdays sale of a swap dot org so so timely of how far we are ahead of traditional money and lending facilities etc decades ahead

yes but for digital money you have to take for granted that tech/electricity/computers/internet will all be around. once they are gone, temporarily or for good, so is all the crypto money. and all the wealth is completely lost. whereas a dollar bill, even if not backed up by gold anymore, you can still take out of yoru pocket, even when there is no internet or computers around.. and give to someone as paymnet.. for food or other things... same for gold or other non digital goods..

imo its important to remmeber just how dependant on so many complex things (machines, networks etc) crypto money is.

•••
•••
Somewhat I agree. But we are in digital world, that's not going away.

•••
•••
i don't care much either way how crypto turns out... and not into conspiracies.. but imagine if government wanted to get people's money.. as much as possible.. beyond what they get in taxes etc.. wouldn't something like crypto by the ideal way to go about it? I mean think about it.. invent a virtual store of wealth.. with absolutely nothing to back it up.. entirely dependant on networks, machines.. without a clear history where it started (bitcoin) or where its going... and something that is not insured in any way.. can be hacked any day by any one.. with any explanation under the sun given for what just happened.. and that explanation will have to stand, when everyone will lose all they invested into it... not to mention most bitcoins being owned by few people only.. so they can easily control value.. crashes etc..

imo there isn't a better way to get people's money.. or just make them poorer.. whichever they may be after :)

just some food for thought I guess.

•••
It goes both ways, and we don't know the outcome. We can only minimize our risk, to invest or not to invest that's an individual decision to make.

•••
Just regged - CryptoIRC (.) COM
What do you think about it? If I google that, crypto irc, I find a lot of discussions about irc channels around crypto.

•••
I don't use IRC in a decade :)
They are more in telegram, discord or slack now a days.

•••
Found some IRC channels on freenode most of them. Don't know the usage nowadays. But I thought that as a generic domain, can used to include information about channels, no matter the platform.

•••
yes but for digital money you have to take for granted that tech/electricity/computers/internet will all be around. once they are gone, temporarily or for good, so is all the crypto money. and all the wealth is completely lost. whereas a dollar bill, even if not backed up by gold anymore, you can still take out of yoru pocket, even when there is no internet or computers around.. and give to someone as paymnet.. for food or other things... same for gold or other non digital goods..

imo its important to remmeber just how dependant on so many complex things (machines, networks etc) crypto money is.

You are right

Crypto is very much like the Internet in as much as initially people wondered wether it would amount to anything or just be a phase etc that would fizzle out the Internet existed but it couldn't sustain itself as it can today so much so that the Internet almost doesn't need actual or traditional methods of operation at all much to the annoyance to traditional companies and authorities that still think it does which will come as a shock when the likes of Facebook and Google billions sort out basic problems that traditional organisations have failed to sort out eg hunger and shelter etc and it won't cost them a penny to do it as advertising $`'s will pick up the tab

•••
•••
•••
•••
CryptoRuble (CRUR)

Regged:

CRURS <com>

CRUR <org>

CRUR <de>

CRURbank <com>

•••
DetailCoin
(.com)

Last edited:
•••
Acquired these:

UniversalCryptos.com
TheCryptos.co.uk
GameDigitalCoin.com
EbitCalculator.com
WorldAltcoins.com

Best regards

•••
N e x t C h a i n s . c o m

N e x t B l o c k c h a i n s . c o m

•••
Block.JPG

•••
BlockHerUp.com

(Just a little blockchain, political, domainer humor. It's available but I didn't register it. :) )

•••
BlockHerUp.com

(Just a little blockchain, political, domainer humor. It's available but I didn't register it. :) )

hmmm. blockher up huh? I See.

I also came up with a blockchain+kw which is on the funny side.. and taken with all the other things like crypto+kw coin+kw .. its .com

however it gets bit lognish with blockchain.. plus somewhow I see blockchain as a bit more serious keyword than others.. not sure why.. probably just me.

anyway.. I don't think its regged yet.. so I may still take it. . its a very funy and super popular expression with crypto.. I'l sleep on it

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
CRYPTOTRACKER.COM sold for $13,750 on 2018-01-25 at GoDaddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back