Dynadot

sales The CVCV.info sales thread !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
All CVCV.info are taken and as we know .info is catching up after being undervalued for long time.

I have sold 2 CVCV in August , 1 for $150 and 1 for $100.

Today at Sedo we can see:

DEFI.info was sold for $677 , very nice one.

Please list any other CVCV.info sale here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kami.info $106 2007-04-03 Sedo
bari.info $665 2007-02-05 Sedo
tula.info $260 2005-05-13 Afternic

•••
I think jell . info was sold here but now sure how much is it.

•••
Moby.info sold at high $xx at NP :)

•••
go check out the auction section ..somebody auctioning 400 CVCV.info
current highest bid at $400

•••
Malaysia said:
go check out the auction section ..somebody auctioning 400 CVCV.info
current highest bid at $400

Mine :) They seem to be picking up steam.. Auction kind of stalled at the mid 200s and is now at $400. Still haven't gotten back my investment yet, but either way, glad I'm not taking a big loss here and it's providing valuable info to all of us on how bad CVCV's in .info currently fare :)

•••
Reece said:
Mine :) They seem to be picking up steam.. Auction kind of stalled at the mid 200s and is now at $400. Still haven't gotten back my investment yet, but either way, glad I'm not taking a big loss here and it's providing valuable info to all of us on how bad CVCV's in .info currently fare :)

Reece , :imho: you are really making a big mistake by letting them go so cheap.

I have about 50 Premium CVCV.info and certainly I`m not selling them like that, they are a source of traffic and some of revenue too while parked at SEDO.

I wish you the best and I don`t buy them only because I have no much money left and am reserving it for some LLLL.com :)

•••
italiandragon said:
Reece , :imho: you are really making a big mistake by letting them go so cheap.

I have about 50 Premium CVCV.info and certainly I`m not selling them like that, they are a source of traffic and some of revenue too while parked at SEDO.

I wish you the best and I don`t buy them only because I have no much money left and am reserving it for some LLLL.com :)

well i am sure the auction can go up above $400 at least $1000
too bad i dun have so much cashflow if not i wud had grab it..

nice domains reece! :xf.love:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back