NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Read this headline on the homepage of MSN - Bimbo recalls bread in 11 states

Bimbo Bakeries, what a name. And Sara Lee is a brand. Was Sara a bimbo?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...es-recalls-bread-sold-in-11-states/ar-BBm897I

Looks like they might have found the Ashley Madison hacker:

"Krebs, who downloaded the entire Twitter history of @deuszu, says the user has a history of hacking government agencies and then playing an AC/DC song through their computers — the same one that played on Ashley Madison officials' computers when they learned they’d been hacked. "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/itins...o-have-found-ashley-madison-hacker/ar-BBm9Zxc

2 more weeks, NFL begins, first game on a Thursday, Steelers at Pats

I don't think Russell Wilson makes in thru the season. Not having sex with Ciara, then promoting bs water - http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...-game-head-injury/ar-BBm7UfZ?ocid=mailsignout

•••
Or you know about the AC/DC hacker and you play the songs as a cover

•••
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nope dot com only I don't even track what new crap comes out

I understand that people have their personal preference but the way I look at it is if I can buy something for $10 and sell it for $25 I could care less if you called it. .Com or .Shit...
Profit is profit and I don't care how I make it just as long as it's legal and no-one gets hurt but that's my business plan.
In my younger years I use to sell hand made purses, I never wore a purse and truthfully the purses were hideous looking but at the end I sold just under 200k. I don't allow my emotions dictate my investments, that only hurts the bottom line. IMO
Cu5GSLh.gif

•••
Dammit is what I said to my urologist!
Anyways, nurse numbed the penis, and inserted a catheter to numb out my bladder.
Then urologist went in to start burning off the little ones he had found earlier.
But.....no pain for me.
He found a few more small ones.
One is right at the end of the urethra of my kidney.
That stopped everything there.
He did not want to burn it off for fear of messing the urethra.
So waiting word on whether I go to hospital or surgical center.
Again, when he told me, it was DAMMIT!

•••
•••
Dammit is what I said to my urologist!
Anyways, nurse numbed the penis, and inserted a catheter to numb out my bladder.
I have DEFINITELY not had enough caffeine yet today! When I first read that I though it said "Numbered" and was curious what the heck the nurse was numbering it for! ;)

I'm not joking, I really need some caffeine or something because that's how I read it!

•••

11% was right, movie sucked.

Went thru my Amazon orders last night, history back to 2002. In 2011, 114 orders placed. When I started buying blus.

Today's music will be - 479 Funkadelic, 'Maggot Brain' starting off with nice guitar solo. I skipped over Cindi Lauper and Steve Earle, will get back to them later.

20 minutes, spaghetti, my second favorite food.

One dude from Funkadelic has a deep voice, reminded me of.........Bowzer (Sha Na Na)

bowzer1-1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Today's music will be - 479 Funkadelic, 'Maggot Brain' starting off with nice guitar solo. I skipped over Cindi Lauper and Steve Earle, will get back to them later.
WHAT, Skipped Cindi Lauper? What's wrong with you? ;)

When I was a kid my sister used to play that damn "Girl's just want to have fun" song over and over on her cassette player. Then one day I decided it would be MORE FUN to just spray her Cindi Lauper cassette with moms Aqua Net hairspray and watch it burn! 100% Serious!

•••
I understand that people have their personal preference but the way I look at it is if I can buy something for $10 and sell it for $25 I could care less if you called it. .Com or .sh*t...
Profit is profit and I don't care how I make it just as long as it's legal and no-one gets hurt but that's my business plan.
In my younger years I use to sell hand made purses, I never wore a purse and truthfully the purses were hideous looking but at the end I sold just under 200k. I don't allow my emotions dictate my investments, that only hurts the bottom line. IMO
Show attachment 15584
Hard to get type in traffic for me in other extensions parking. Just noticed my dot coms seem to keep my roi through the roof

•••
Hard to get type in traffic for me in other extensions parking. Just noticed my dot coms seem to keep my roi through the roof

I respect that, I have to admit I have never parked a Domain nor use a auction platform. But if it works for you God bless.

P.s I was shocked that the word AMEN is trademarked??? W.t.f!

•••
The video I tried posting isn't embedding, so here's the link.

edit: or not...

•••
Same here....would rather pay 10 bucks for a domain, and resell it for 25 or more bucks.
The extension does not matter really.
Parking for me has always sucked big time.

•••
•••
•••
Facebook reached 1 billion users in a single day... That's just insanely scary as to how people socialize and the future of mobile technology.

•••
The video I tried posting isn't embedding, so here's the link.

edit: or not...
Is it a youtube video?

If so, just post the link in the thread directly.

•••
Speaking of facebook, must go there and see how the family is doing.
Except for the drama queens and kings, those I dropped.

•••
@ulterios - No, its a live leak video. The only version of it on YouTube is really shitty quality, but I guess I'll post it.

•••
Same here....would rather pay 10 bucks for a domain, and resell it for 25 or more bucks.
The extension does not matter really.
Parking for me has always sucked big time.
I need that daily income stream not maybe will sell inventory. Lol

•••
@ulterios - No, its a live leak video. The only version of it on YouTube is really sh*tty quality, but I guess I'll post it.

Oh, ok. Well, something is better than nothing. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back