Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thought that was a red lambo opening it's doors

25682d1352127616-lambo-doors-2003-s-type-2012-lamborghini-aventador-lp-700-4-front-open-doors-1280x960.jpg

•••
In case I have not posted a cutie for July, here is one:
90mimb_m1yxa1LNTt1rs1l8qo1_540.jpg

•••
•••
•••
So basically GOOGLE is saying:
Not one of our employees are SMART enough to figure out a phishing email.

•••
This, is a truth, about rock and roll....

Joan Jett has more Rock and Roll in her left pinky than exists in the entirety of Def Leopard.

•••
Suppose to be 116 F in Phoenix AZ today

•••
You know you are tired when you get Le’Veon Bell and LaVar Ball mixed up

•••
•••
•••
Driver has "no fear" and has to be going full throttle....

I've heard upgrading to https helps in the SERPS, was a little skeptical, have no idea. But I now have some page 1 results on some nice terms.
Also mobile friendly...
https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

37687041_721897478154841_2687802469550915584_n.jpg

Not sure about rest of the world...but in my neck of the woods.."porta potties" are always emptied before moving..so this person sure not going to have a "sh1tty day"..

Last edited:
•••
Just my beliefs about "repeats"on this thread...if I was going to call someone out on "repeats"..I would provide a actual link to the repeat...

Plus is it a "repeat" to a lurker of this thread...

•••
Wonder how many repeats are on my blogs?

Nah, I really don't wonder or care.....

Okay, watched the reboot of DUNKIRK yesterday.
Now watching the first DUNKIRK, from 1958.
The reboot is shit compared to the original.

•••
Just my beliefs about "repeats"on this thread...if I was going to call someone out on "repeats"..I would provide a actual link to the repeat...

Plus is it a "repeat" to a lurker of this thread...

Too much work but if you want to find it, it was recent, so it only like xx pages or so back

I was appointed along with Gilsan by a mod to alert for repeats lol

I don't look at 'funny pics; anywhere else on the internet so it is real easy for me to mentally make a note of repeats with zero effort.

It also for laughs only.

•••
Too much work but if you want to find it, it was recent, so it only like xx pages or so back

I was appointed along with Gilsan by a mod to alert for repeats lol

I don't look at 'funny pics; anywhere else on the internet so it is real easy for me to mentally make a note of repeats with zero effort.

It also for laughs only.
No, my opinion wasn't referring too the belly dancer one, until that image...felt I was the only one being centered out..felt picked on...so basically,I didn't like that feeling, so I became proactive!

Seems to be a epidemic about stating/accusing without proof...I lurk the politics thread and see it there a lot, even the sources are questionable but that is the political game..

I don't ever remember reposting a image that I seen on this thread...majority of images that I post are viral and are all over the place, so if you see a image that I posted before on this thread, willing to bet that I did not do it intentionally!

Plus, here is another fact..this thread has over 57,000 pages,so statistically there are going to be repeats...hope the Mods/admin/etc factor that in..

•••
Well the lamp one looking like a thong was super easy for me to remember.

I retired from the Political thread. I am pretty much down to this thread and the Big Brother thread. Cutting back like crazy.

•••
•••
•••
I have no problems with repeats. I have seen a few here, but would feel embarrassed to mention it. Besides, majority of posts here are good and the few repeats are usually outstanding, so worthwhile showing again...
7f7bbd8bb691231a98e45cae4aa852a8--repeat-funny-sayings.jpg

•••
•••
Gilsan's pic is not a repeat lol

Temps near 120 degrees in Southwest as Texas reports record highs

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-...ar-120-degrees-in-southwest-today-2018-07-24/

Too many European House guests at the moment, some won't leave till Sept
Big heatwave going on right now throughout most of Europe. About 74 people killed in Greece so far due to wild fires...

Ten tourists drown when boat capsizes trying to rescue them from Greek fires as death toll rises to 74 - including 26 who hugged each other as they were overcome by flames near a cliff-edge
  • 74 dead including six-month-old baby as worst Greek forest fires in a decade rip through the Athens region
  • Rescuers say they found bodies of 26 people, apparently families, found huddled tightly together at one villa
  • In the same village of Mati, people were burned alive after being caught in traffic jam while fleeing to beaches
  • Ten tourists, including a mother and son, drowned when a boat capsized trying to rescue them from village
  • Fires fuelled by 65mph winds and temperatures of 104F tore through communities in a matter of minutes
  • Greece has asked for US drone to 'detect suspicious activity' as it emerged 15 fires had started at same time
  • Interior minister has described the fires as a 'national tragedy' and a 'biblical disaster with human losses
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roy-homes-vehicles-Greek-holiday-resorts.html
4E88AE5300000578-5984481-Residents_in_Mati_woke_to_horrific_scenes_this_morning_as_it_eme-a-47_1532437740385.jpg

4E86EE4A00000578-5984481-Hundreds_of_tourists_and_residents_were_forced_to_wait_in_the_wa-a-14_1532455482287.jpg

•••
Gilsan's pic is not a repeat lol

Temps near 120 degrees in Southwest as Texas reports record highs

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-...ar-120-degrees-in-southwest-today-2018-07-24/

Too many European House guests at the moment, some won't leave till Sept

Yeah, hot everywhere.

Iowadawg had some tornadoes last week.

I know somebody who was in Wichita last week and it was 100.

Orlando so far seems to be a little lower than usual. Next 10 days 86-90. No mid-90's yet.

Then I have on my little Weather app thing, places I've lived before. Heidelberg Germany, 97 today. I don't ever remember it being in the 90's when I lived there. 90's all over the place.

New Record

The National Weather Service said a new high of 127 degrees (52.7 Celsius) was set at California's Death Valley. Weather service forecaster Chris Outler in Las Vegas said the record broke the previous one of 126 (52 Celsius) registered for the day in 1916.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...st-death-valley-hottest/ar-AAAkCGx?li=BBnbfcL
--------------------------------

In my continuing series, hot girls that can actually sing. From Dua Lipa to Snoh Aalegra, now I present Melinda Ademi. Was on American Idol, from Yonkers, NY by way of Kosovo, close to Dua Lipa's Albania. Lot of talent and hotness coming out of that area.

Melinda Ademi

Got some guys on leaches

American Idol

Last edited:
•••
ANd for over a week now?
Running only the window fans at night for it is that cool.

TIL After translating their slogan ‘Pepsi gives life’ into Chinese, Pepsi executives were stunned to discover that they’d just spent millions of dollars announcing ‘Pepsi Brings Your Ancestors Back from the Grave’ in one of their ad-campaigns in China.

•••
•••
Would You Stand on The 'Thank God Ledge' in Yosemite National Park, California, USA?
hell%2Bno.jpg

Yes, photoshopped...lookie at his shoes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back