IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ugh, Texans lost, points didn't help.

Domain stuff is looking good, potential 4 sales this week.

1 paid for

Another waiting for payment, I think they will. Made an offer, back and forth, came back a month later with a better offer, I accepted.

Flippa auction ending in a few days. Might drop the reserve, not sure yet. They gave me free Premium promotion, so we'll see if that helps.

Another, told my rep to cancel it today, since it's been 2 weeks and they haven't paid. GoDaddy gives them 30 days, which is crazy. It's like holding your domain hostage. Got an email tonight that they paid.

Actually, make that 5. Forgot about some rinky dink sale I made at GoDaddy. Some domain I got at Pheenix for $18.95 that I forgot to delete, just sold it for about $100.

I have a goal each year to hit and just 1 of these will do it. I'll also be 97% .com by the end of the year, which I'm happy about.

There's gotta be a better way with the non-payer problem. Something where if you're a seller, you have the option to only let verified bidders join the auctions. Backed by a credit card or deposit. So if it sells, you will get paid. Kind of like Namejet or Snapnames. I win a name there, automatically gets paid by my CC.

Or get like a Goodfellas Collection Agency going, give them a cut for collection

Last edited:
•••
Kind of like Najejet or Snapnames. I win a name there, automatically gets paid by my CC.
NJ is backed by a whole $5. These platforms need to hold users to higher standards.

•••
•••
Thomas English Muffins,.,,
Limited Item...
CRANBERRY Muffins!
Freaking awesome!

My favorite eliquid for my vape pen....COHIBA (DAMN GOOD!!!)
on sale for 12 bucks!
Only bought one though, as wife was with me.
Dammit...

•••
Thomas English Muffins,.,,
Limited Item...
CRANBERRY Muffins!
Freaking awesome!

Sounds it - but I was at the store this AM, apparently they're not here yet.

•••
They also have pumpkin spice muffins.
At our store, they were not in the bread aisle, but in a separate display in the dairy area next to the eggs and bacon.
That is placement my friends!

Just sold off all my domains but the 3 blogs.
Went cheap as heck and someone got a good buy.

•••
My favorite eliquid for my vape pen....COHIBA (DAMN GOOD!!!)
on sale for 12 bucks!
Only bought one though, as wife was with me.
Dammit...
Cohiba, now that one classy cigar!

•••
Actually bought two paperbacks yesterday.
So into reading the first one.

tumblr_ndslueSjDv1qe0wclo1_500.jpg

•••
Now I have known some wifi stealers:
1964870_10152470456915674_5317021165878752402_n.jpg

•••
Real-life S.Jill interviews Jim Rodgers

•••
•••
Clicking through channels and came across a show featuring 911 calls. Some pretty silly stuff. A woman reported a big dark circle in the sky...she didn't know what an eclipse was, apparently. Junk like that...mustard on a sandwich, etc.

•••
I heard one 911 call where a guy on the toilet called to say he ran out of toilet paper. Well it was an emergency to him! lol

LPOD

•••
I heard one 911 call where a guy on the toilet called to say he ran out of toilet paper. Well it was an emergency to him! lol

LPOD
That's the interesting part, isn't it? What some people feel defines a true emergency and what they expect to happen when they call. Stuff like the toilet paper, and a stuck zipper, are beyond my understanding. Makes me wonder what they would think if they heard other frivolous calls.

•••

LPOD

That's the interesting part, isn't it? What some people feel defines a true emergency and what they expect to happen when they call. Stuff like the toilet paper, and a stuck zipper, are beyond my understanding. Makes me wonder what they would think if they heard other frivolous calls.

The eclipse - if someone hasn't a clue about science and thinks its some kind of UFO or spy drone maybe I could understand that. But toilet paper? A zipper? That's scary!

•••
Today I am reading about Honey Boo Boo's problems, and I learn this company produces the show:

http://www.authentictv.com/

Which is great because it gives me an outlet for my reality tv show idea pitch (all my own and copyrighted)

It's a reality show about a domainer that lives the highlife, nailing domain deals (and chicks), scoring sweet Amazon promos, Pumping Iron (and chicks). Not needing to use pizza coupons. Diving into pools (and chicks) any time he wants. Blowing the bank on sports bets then making it up with domain deals. Taning and maning! It's a show that's a long time coming. Would be a megahit.

•••
Had to wake up early today, 10:30, take a friend to airport. Might be the 3rd time I filled up my tank this year, gas was $2.97. I guess that's good. I don't keep up with gas prices.

Football pool, could be brutal this week, lot of close games. Falcons playing in London. Game will start 9:30 in the morning here in the U.S.

This is going to be my Fall cleaning week. Clean, get organized, handle some odds and ends etc. Dog went to vet/got his hair and nails done for the honeys.

Got the Halloween stuff out. Motion activated stuff to scare the kids.

Friend sent me this link - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/breast-sucking-good/

If only it was that easy to cure cancer.

Will start making spaghetti in about an hour. I love spaghetti. And pizza.

•••
Wife and I went to the city next to us (Ankeny) as she had an appt. to get her mammogram done.
Then right down the street from there, went to Goodwill store to finally visit with our grandson who works there.
Aint seen the kid in like 2 years or so!
He is our oldest grandson and autistic.
Got pictures, etc.

Then on the way home, a stop to pick up a prescription for me.
And buy a few items, like another package of Cranberry English Muffins.

And just a few minutes ago, got the money for the domains, got them transferred from my godaddy account to the buyer's account.

•••
•••
•••
Probably the most famous 'non emergency" 911 call was some guy didn't get the Mc Donald's order he wanted (or something like that) and called 911

•••
Another Rolling Stone Magazine today.
With another "pay up now or your subscription expires" note included.
Wonder how many more free issues I will get before finally they decide that my subscription (always free from years ago) should be expired for real?

Only own now 3 domains, all active blogs.
Still trying to sell off two of them.
If not, will just stop the hosting and let them die off.

•••
Finally, a good game tonight. Chargers at Broncos. I need Broncos to win by 8.

"I didn't expect anything less from the Nancy's at NamePros."

haha, don't hold back. Not good for business.

5/5 for payment of domains this month.

•••
LOL I wrote a bunch to reply on that then decided not to post in the Nancy thread

One being the apply for a TM already just grand standing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back