NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is how you catch rock pythons:

If you ever did wonder....

•••
•••
Game didn't play on my touch screen....no matter how hard, I'd tap...

Because it is raining heavy today, all that snow my city had last week (few snow squalls warnings) is disappearing, now there is a flood warning (cause of rain and all that snow melting)...and tomorrow, a cold front coming, so drivers are being warned about the ice (cause the rain thawed the snow)... You don't like the weather
where I live...stick around for a hour, it will change...

I was raised on "meat and potatoes with the occasional pasta" ..so not too experienced with "vegan food" but do know the right condiment ( or good glass of wine) makes tofu, a more enjoyable food....

•••
Does anyone else feel that the American Music Awards should be renamed the American Degradation Awards?
Yes.... me, my family and my pets do

•••
Too funny @vdonline
BTW, glad to see Blobbie and Batty back again (though Batty's still being an ass.)

(For the new people in this thread:
Blobfish met Batfish on an online dating site for BBF's (Big Beautiful Fish) ... or maybe it was Plenty of Fish, doesn't matter. He asked her out, then proceeded to insult her through numerous dates. Batfish is a "he", even though it looks like he's wearing red lipstick - just go with it. )
i think Batfish is Gay. Look at all of Johname's pics of them together and we can see he never made a move towards her. Why would a macho fish wear lipstick anyway?
Blob_Bat_News_1.jpg

•••
I was raised on "meat and potatoes with the occasional pasta" ..so not too experienced with "vegan food" but do know the right condiment ( or good glass of wine) makes tofu, a more enjoyable food....
I remember a horrible Thanksgiving experience when I was around 9. We went over to our vegan-out of the family line-cousins' home.

What was there? Tofu turkey. It was like eating cardboard, except cardboard has more flavor.

Don't know how you can do it.

•••
I remember a horrible Thanksgiving experience when I was around 9. We went over to our vegan-out of the family line-cousins' home.

What was there? Tofu turkey. It was like eating cardboard, except cardboard has more flavor.

Don't know how you can do it.

I eat tofu almost every day... :(

•••
I'm surprised that no one talks about soup, yes I said SOUP. And I'm not talking about that crappy packed or tinned soup you buy at the supermarket. D-: Doesn't anyone eat real soup made from fresh vegetables and other fresh ingredients in America. It's about the healthiest thing you can eat and no one talks about it?

Caramba, Sacré Bleu, Mamma Mia, Gosh, Holy Macaroni, Cor Blimey! You guys are in real need of spending a few months in Madeira to learn how to eat good healthy meals, that ALWAYS includes Soup as your first plate, followed by the 2nd plate and then a 3rd plate of fruit or desert.

In fact some soups are so good that you don't even need a second plate.... you just go directly to the 3rd plate

thumb-funny-cartoon-pictures-chicken-soup-4661.jpg

content_sopa-indiana.jpg

•••
Wife makes soups, stews and more from scratch.

And just now?
Really had turkey bacon!
Wife had bought a pound as it was on sale for 99 cents.
Not bad, but not there yet as compared to real bacon.

Got 98% of everything packed and ready to go for the morning.
Right now, spitting snow and cold.
Hope the roads are good in the morning.
Expect to leave 430 to 530 am.

•••
I'll take a fresh bowl of soup, especially winter time. Mmmmm Mmmmm!
Not to go off topic here, but I think NP should have a PR of at least 8.....
Does anyone feel the same? MTOTD (my thought of the day)

•••
I'll take a fresh bowl of soup, especially winter time. Mmmmm Mmmmm!
Not to go off topic here, but I think NP should have a PR of at least 8.....
Does anyone feel the same? MTOTD (my thought of the day)

My thought of the day is that this thread should have a PR of 8 but the rest of the forum should be unranked... unless Johname has approved the post or ET has contributed some Google Magix. A couple of other exceptions here or there...

•••
My thought of the day is that this thread should have a PR of 8 but the rest of the forum should be unranked... unless Johname has approved the post or ET has contributed some Google Magix. A couple of other exceptions here or there...
You are right now that you put it that way, but everytime I come here, which by the way is alot since I found NP's, it just irks me that up in the corner of my screen it always has a big fat 0. Then I'll be surfing some junk page some where in the black hole of the universe and it will have a green bar with a 6. And the content is total garbage. Well I'm sure I'm singing to the choir here, so I'll stop. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
Sometimes I fail to understand certain types of fashion:

An-Adventure-in-Creativity-Sasha-O-Photography5__880.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I eat tofu almost every day... :(
Are you kidding me? ... tofu almost every day? Is that how you grew those fantastic handlebar eyebrows?
paimai.jpeg

•••
•••
MTOTD is who cares about page rank?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Be creative and learn how to peel apples the fast way

•••
I'm surprised that no one talks about soup, yes I said SOUP. And I'm not talking about that crappy packed or tinned soup you buy at the supermarket. D-: Doesn't anyone eat real soup made from fresh vegetables and other fresh ingredients in America. It's about the healthiest thing you can eat and no one talks about it?
Never soup as a main meal unless it was real thick soup...stew lol
Wife makes soups, stews and more from scratch.
my stews are kinda from scratch, it was ever I have extra and or lots of or almost going bad...hate the smell of bad potatoes..
Maybe Verbster or Briguy know her
not saying I know her or not...don't talk about family or Canadian/American hybrids..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back