Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How about the guy who can run in the olympics with those jumpy things that people who lost their legs use?

Dont get me started on that

•••
•••
There no winning the argument as people will look at you strange at any suggestion that he would have some kind of advantage.

But the facst are he is at a disadvantage, but the solution to his disadvantage is a mechanical composite which is springy. The degree of springiness is the issue.

My guess is the officials feel the chance of him winning offsets the legal mess

•••
Do i win a prize for best tag ? ..... 'bacon of hope'

•••
You just repeating obama's new slogan.

•••
Steve Nash headed to Lakers after sign-and-trade with Suns

•••
Steve Nash headed to Lakers after sign-and-trade with Suns

Yea buddy!
Heard that a few hours ago, cant wait!
Nash at 39 is still great.
I would love to see Nash finally get a ring.
Go Lakers! :kickass:

•••
ive been staring at new johname's avatar for 10 minutes.. until my wife said i was having that rare stupid smile on my face she hadnt seen for years.. i stopped smiling and watched it another 10 min

•••
ive been staring at new johname's avatar for 10 minutes.. until my wife said i was having that rare stupid smile on my face she hadnt seen for years.. i stopped smiling and watched it another 10 min

Unfortunately in real life it looks like this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5QX6F-3HU"]"Black Widow" Sonya Thomas Wins 2012 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest - YouTube[/ame]

:P

•••
•••
There no winning the argument as people will look at you strange at any suggestion that he would have some kind of advantage.

But the facst are he is at a disadvantage, but the solution to his disadvantage is a mechanical composite which is springy. The degree of springiness is the issue.

My guess is the officials feel the chance of him winning offsets the legal mess

It sets a bad precedent.

He can't injure tendons in the knee or achilles.

He is two inches taller than he should be.

The blades ARE more efficient than the human achilles.

He won't win but I've seen what Lee Majors can do and it will be cheating.

Of course every athlete in the olympics is technically a mutant.

•••
'black widow' which is also the name of a deadly species of spider.

Its also the name of the pool player jeanette lee who i am sure had it for many more years than the hot dog gal

Its a black hair/beats men thingy

•••
Can someone dumb down God's particle for me, please?

What's the big fuss?

•••
and that's when i gave my half of the million to charity

whoops wrong forum ..... disregard

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

What's the big fuss?

It's in your pants !

•••
so that regular folks like you can engage with brilliant minds like Johname.

I never seen a member drool over another member as much as you drool over Johnname, Why not just get it over with and ask him for his hand in Marriage?
And don't worry about being rejected, Judging by all the likes you give one another, I doubt he will say NO.

•••
I never seen a member drool over another member as much as you drool over Johnname, Why not just get it over with and ask him for his hand in Marriage?
And don't worry about being rejected, Judging by all the likes you give one another, I doubt he will say NO.

Jealous ?

•••
That's an original! B-)

Then evirtual1, you were also wondering why there were no takers for science at school. :hehe:
and that's when i gave my half of the million to charity

whoops wrong forum ..... disregard

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

It's in your pants !

•••

An atom is the smallest building block that still has the characterist of an element. If you have a jar full of gold atoms you have a jar full of gold.

If you want to know whats in an atom and how it works you do the same thing you do to figure out whats inside an egg, you break it open.

Scientists break open an atom by accelerating them and crashing them into each other.

After they break up scientist look at the effect and the pieces that remain.

Scientist call these parts "particles" and the study of them Particle Physics.

Particle Physics like many areas of academia have an underling "theory" This theroy is the Standard Model.

The Standard Model is a belief of the whats and hows the particles inside an atom interact. But there been a big unknown in the model. Experiments on the Standard Model do not account for the mass of some of these particles. If its shown that a particle has no mass, then the model would be considered incomplete.

Its been said that finding the source of this mass would be crucial to explaining how the matter of the world was created and the unifying law of physics.

This particle in the news is thought to be the mass "maker" thats needed to complete the Standard model. The news is the there evidence of its existence, more proof and research will be needed

•••
THAT WAS AWESOME. Thanks Johname for taking time and explaining. I think I got the meat of it. Thanks again.
:wave:

It would not let me to rep you on it. But I really wish someone would help repping for me, if that's allowed. Thanks

An atom is the smallest building block that still has the characterist of an element. If you have a jar full of gold atoms you have a jar full of gold.

If you want to know whats in an atom and how it works you do the same thing you do to figure out whats inside an egg, you break it open.

Scientists break open an atom by accelerating them and crashing them into each other.

Particle Physics like many areas of academia have an underling "theory" This theroy is the Standard Model.

The Standard Model is a belief of the whats and hows the particles inside an atom interact. But there been a big unknown in the model. Experiments on the Standard Model do not account for the mass of some of these particles. If its shown that a particle has no mass, then the model would be considered incomplete.

Its been said that finding the source of this mass would be crucial to explaining how the matter of the world was created and the unifying law of physics.

This particle in the news is thought to be the mass "maker" thats needed to complete the Standard model. The news is the there evidence of its existence, more proof and research will be needed

•••

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider"]Large Hadron Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

220px-CMS_Higgs-event.jpg

Now I need to read the other pages I missed. :D

:wave:

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

It would not let me to rep you on it. But I really wish someone would help repping for me, if that's allowed. Thanks

I tried to rep on your behalf, but it looks I can't as well. It gives the fondness story. :D

•••

The whole point of this thread was to be a fun place for me to hang out with the people I like on NP in a manner that's not all business and seriousness. I thought others might enjoy it so the invites are free and there's no topic.. it's a break room.

Keeping in line with this goal I wrote:

"so that regular folks like you can engage with brilliant minds like Johname."

Sort of a joke really because I doubt even he would call himself brilliant... good? sure... better than most here? probably..

Now. I could have gone with "so that NP members can engage with the sporadically appearing women of NP that will politicize and marginalize all non-conservative viewpoints" but I didn't think that would garner the kind of comments I wanted to see in this thread.

So I went with the johname one.

Now. You're more than welcome to join in and participate - the more the merrier. Don't worry about beind rejected because some of us aren't all that judgmental but there has been exactly one negative comment in the entirety of this thread - but I'll still thank you for it - but don't take it as a proposal, ok?

•••
Yea buddy!

What?
They brought back the NASH?
I remember those cute cars!

•••

Some women just cant appreciate a good Bromance :)

•••
Someone at DP has no freaking sense of humor!
I go a 2 point infraction!
For a simple two line funny!
Guessing really he (I know who gave the infraction) is a lover of some gay islamic.

•••
Yea buddy!

2 First Round and
2 Second Round Picks and
No Bynum and
an aging Kobe

Great?

In 2014 the Lakers will rename themselves the Clippers. :xf.love:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back