NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How did DU make it through the no offending someone years?

•••
Okay, they fixed the signature file thingy.
I lost a link dammit!
Don't change your sig file johnname and you may be able to keep all those links you have now.

•••
They are all np links, I am guessing there different rules for that.

•••
What's up with all the trophies? Every time I post something I have another one and I don't know what it means or what I did to "earn" it. And more importantly, how come some of you guys have 288 trophy points and I only have 188?

Have to resize my avatar...

•••
All you have to do is keep posting in the thread about how cool S. Jill is and when you get to 5000 posts you will be awarded the big one, a 100 trophy. Then will be at or close to the top

•••
What's up with all the trophies? Every time I post something I have another one and I don't know what it means or what I did to "earn" it. And more importantly, how come some of you guys have 288 trophy points and I only have 188?

Have to resize my avatar...
Your post count is too low... it's not worth anything.. there are no perks or cash rewards.

https://www.namepros.com/help/trophies

Once you get there you will actually have more than us because for some reason the female of the species gets a patronizing 10 point bonus...lol :^)

•••
I think I'm going to find a really old thread and dislike every post in it... just for fun.

•••
She will be equal to me. Hard to say lol

•••
Last post for a while. Was looking back at the first page of this thread... it's funny how this has progressed.

I know. Looked like you were getting bored of appraisals. I wonder if Corey will ever visit?
Still bored of appraisals - but where is Corey? I'd have far more dislikes if she was still here!

Doesn't Schumacher have a personality though?
Not at the moment :( Sad for the Schumi family.

Damn! to poke something up my butt is expensive!
Hahahahahhaa.,...
I really just wanted to quote that... lol

•••
johname said:
All you have to do is keep posting in the thread about how cool S. Jill is and when you get to 5000 posts you will be awarded the big one, a 100 trophy. Then will be at or close to the top

Hah!

DU said:
it's not worth anything.. there are no perks or cash rewards.

I know ... but I'm kind of competitive ...

Once you get there you will actually have more than us because for some reason the female of the species gets a patronizing 10 point bonus

Are you kidding me??? That IS patronizing ... and insulting.

Just looked ...
Female domainers are rare. You deserve this trophy for being as tough as the boys.

Harumph. Tougher.

•••
I really miss Corey (seriously)

•••
Hah!

I know ... but I'm kind of competitive ....

Me too, I have some guy that doesn't even have an account here anymore beating me in dislikes. I think we should unban cool.ventures for a week so I can take the Dislike Throne.

DU - 37
Some guy that doesn't exist - 35
Me - 33

Or maybe just second place, leave DU #1.

johname has a solid lead in 3 categories.

Nothing but winners posting in this thread.

•••
•••
Am I back on Digital Point? Almost a clone!

•••
Only 1 behind JBL until I undo it

•••
Only 1 behind JBL until I undo it

Appreciate it, but I think it's something that should be earned. I have time.

Pacers getting handled at home.

Good game after that, Clippers/Thunder, tied up 2-2. Thunder were up 16 points in the 4th, took the dog out for a walk, came back to see they fell apart and lost it.

•••
Rangers 2 1 Penguins

Pop is pisssssed

But great game ...congrats to st Louis

•••
•••
•••
She was a bit negative about everything.
I do not miss her.

•••
•••
•••
Good game after that, Clippers/Thunder, tied up 2-2. Thunder were up 16 points in the 4th, took the dog out for a walk, came back to see they fell apart and lost it.

Damn, Thunder just came back from 13 down with 3 and half minutes to go.

•••
Blackhawks in OT.

Get the Wild out of there... what happened to all the Canadian hockey teams?

•••
I feel like someone farted... New forum smell has already worn off.

Mobile is much better but navigation here is difficult. I need johname 's sig on the menu

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back