Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dam Eagles wtf... mark sanchez for Christ sakes lol

That's twice they get beat at home from a backup QB, Colt McCoy came in and beat them too.

Had a low key Thanksgiving this year. In the past, it was big with all the family. But they're all beefing over how the will was handled when my grandma passed a couple of years ago. Uncle vs Uncle type stuff. Could have went to a smaller get together, but that would have meant 4 hrs driving on Thanksgiving and that ain't happening. So just had it with my mother and her crazy, but cool friend.

Atlanta still in first at 4-7. Coach is gone after the season.

Looking forward to the New England Patriots at Green Bay game Sunday.

And that Mickey Rourke fight was fixed, watched the video of it.

Last edited:
•••
That's twice they get beat at home from a backup QB, Colt McCoy came in and beat them too.

Cowboys 4 loses at home but the only team in nfl still undefeated on the road.

Weird to say the least!

•••
One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.

''Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks."

Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

"Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better." :)
Jokes.com

•••
One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.

''Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks."

Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

"Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better." :)
Jokes.com

ROFL...

•••
•••
And that Mickey Rourke fight was fixed, watched the video of it.

Wow. What a sham!

•••
WE are now back home from Colorado.
Great trip, great fun, great food, just freaking ass great time for sure!

•••
GO AUBURN!!!!
BEAT THE TIDE!!!!

•••
Well, I know this isn't a domaining thread. But, I was going over the pendingDelete list and found loll i pub.

It instantly reminded me of a post graciously given to us by @Grace Delete on Page 607.

I have my domain name, a picture... next step would be @johname to slap that text over it for a logo and put it in fancy software to covert that picture into a "sign" (kinda what you see in the image contests of it being put on a business card... I'll need those too by the way, and a logo).

Then, I'll move on to the more important stuff like buying a box of 1000 Chupa Chups for $102 and a couple 24 packs of beer.

Rent is no problem for "pubs" around here. Pretty much every "apartment" building is fitted to be a snack bar already.

When they realize I have no girls; rather just beer and lollipops, knowing this culture they would at least purchase one 50 cent beer from me for $50.

Assuming 1 group of customers walk through my door, I'm guaranteed a minimum of $4000 in pure profit.

All my domain names I purchase are around a model. :lookaround:

•••

Glad you got home safe, bro.
Welcome back :)

Peace,
Cy

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm bored, I could go with going to a lolli pub. Hopefully I won't end up in a loli pub... one letter makes a lot of difference.
56.jpg

•••
•••
Good to see you back Dawg.

•••
•••
Then you eat MORE BACON!!!!!

Did not buy one, but should have.
While in Colorado stopped at this little store and they had lollipops with real scorpions in them.
how was the trip, the weather, did your wife's lesser half (lol) behave, the price of gas in Colorado..
almost to construction code here except needs a hard hat

Last edited:
•••
•••
interesting auction going on barndoorslidinghardware.com. Bidder 10 and Bidder 12 duking it out for past 3-5 hours... on Godaddy

•••
Wow. Bidder10 got in at $300s and Bidder12 got in at $400s and just the two of them bid all the way upto $10,004 and counting..Auction still going on with 255 bids...Welcome to the crazy world of expiring auctions

It's probably every domainer's wet dream to have such a contest for one of their domains..but sadly action seems to be for the expiring ones :)

Last edited:
•••
interesting auction going on barndoorslidinghardware.com. Bidder 10 and Bidder 12 duking it out for past 3-5 hours... on Godaddy
wow interesting action on a unique keyword

•••
Was watching it in my car today, what it end up ending at (didn't "watch")? I saw $$$$ last time.

Last night I put in my pre-bids and I placed one on jurta thinking this is a good 5 letter domain. Next thing you know it was a bidding frenzy like Black Friday shoppers trying to get $2.53 items at Wal-Mart instead of their original price of $2.57. It ended up extending over and over for some time with $5 increments and 5 minute extensions.

What is a Jurta? I had no idea. I only Google'd it after it went beyond my $99 bid.
dovolenka_jurta_v.jpg

(A majestic photo that @GILSAN would enjoy of a scenic mountain view, blocked by a jurta)

I ended up not pursuing it up and beyond the $316 limit it sold at, because I have no idea where to find end users for big ass tents.

Odd sales sometimes...

•••
What is a Jurta? I had no idea. I only Google'd it after it went beyond my $99 bid.
dovolenka_jurta_v.jpg

(A majestic photo that @GILSAN would enjoy of a scenic mountain view, blocked by a jurta)
Very
thumbup(1).gif
indeed. Wish I could spend a weeks vacation in one of those, in Mongolia..... the land of my favorite (former) Yokozuna Sumo wrestler, Asashoryu.

bs400000.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back