Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HYPNOTIST AT THE SENIOR CENTER

It was the Christmas Entertainment Night at the Senior Citizens' Center. Jim and I thought it would be great fun so we went. After the Christmas Carol sing along led by Alice at the piano, it was time for the star of the show. Claude the Hypnotist!

Claude explained that he was going to put the whole audience into a trance. "Yes, each and every one of you and all at the same time," said Claude.

The excited chatter dropped to silence as Claude carefully withdrew from his waistcoat pocket; a beautiful antique gold pocket watch and chain.

"I want you to keep your eyes on this watch" said Claude, holding the watch high for all to see. "It is a very special and valuable watch that has been in my family for six generations" said Claude.

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting "Watch the watch---watch the watch---watch the watch". We all became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth.

The lights were twinkling as they were reflected from its gleaming surfaces. A hundred and fifty pairs of eyes followed the movements of gently swaying watch. They were all hypnotized.

And then suddenly, the chain broke!!! The beautiful watch fell to the stage and burst apart on impact.

"SHIT" said Claude.

It took three days to clean up Jim and I and the Senior Citizens' Center. And Claude was never invited back again.

•••
I had to find the original

And others

Maxed out in one post

•••
•••
How to get popular videos

Spend a few hours going through videos.. editting out the funny parts..put together a.new video..post on youtube..then social media..then get more views than originals..

Sad to.say that reality. Wish.I would did that years ago

•••
•••
I screwed up, bought more Bath and Body Works candles. 7 scents, I like 2. Got 5 more today, don't like any of them at first smell. Leaves, Winter, Hot Cocoa, Teakwood. They were all 4.9 and 5 out of 5 customer ratings. Leaves is giving me a headache, makes me want to puke. Too lazy to put them on ebay, will make them $5 each at put them up at a future garage sale.

I went to the place (field trip) where they made Capri Sun/Capri Sonne in Germany, that was overwhelming, that orange sweet smell in the air, it was too much. Also in Paris, some place where they made perfume, some tester/nose place or something, some of that was too much. I guess I can't take too sweet scents.

Spend a few hours going through videos.. editting out the funny parts..put together a.new video..post on youtube..then social media..then get more views than originals..

Yep

Last edited:
•••
Thanks..for actual example so a update is due

Spend a few hours going through videos.. editing out the funny parts..put together a.new video..post on youtube..then social media..then get more views than originals..

To make video more viral...
Add pretty girls(pretty girls in yoga pants, pretty girls with cleavage (okay even ugly girls..cleavage is cleavage lol)

Oh yeah kittens/puppies/etc work

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Vanilla Bean Noel
Cucumber Melon
Winter Candy Apple
Frosted Coconut Snowball
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Moonlight Path
French Lavender& Honey
Sweet Pea
At The Beach
Spiced Gingerbread Swirl
Oahu Coconut Sunset
Sparkling Nights
Juniper Breeze
Coconut Lime Breeze
Plumeria

Did I mention I also ordered 15 Bath and Body Works lotions? Normally, $12.50, were on sale for $2.95. I tried all 15 on my arms and I liked.............0. 0/15. 15 was the limit.

I tried using Dawn and scrubbed. It can remove oil from animals but can't remove Bath and Body Works from me. Took shower, can't get the smell off. That stuff is powerful, think it got into my DNA. I know some girlies in the family that like that stuff, they will be getting them for Christmas. They have stuff for guys but not in lotion. They got me with their sales/coupons.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If your house is permanently on wheels, it can be stolen

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-house-was-reported-stolen-then-found-n949866

Show attachment 105139

betting briguy could build this in a month
In a week, including plumbing and electrical.
Bri is more than a carpenter, he is a builder. ;)
Foundation to the roof, and everything in between.
Dig the hole, tie the steel, pour the mud....
sheet the Trellis, comp / lay the roof, cap it off.
Walk away. With the check.
:)

Oh yea, and our old friend @NameOmnia, knows about these Tiny Houses.
There was a (another) devastating fire in NorCal a county away (The Camp Fire).
1700 + houses lost in a very small community. So many people displaced.
One of the options is Tiny Houses for those that will fit the criteria... 2 people at the most until their new houses can be built.

I screwed up, bought more Bath and Body Works candles. 7 scents, I like 2. Got 5 more today, don't like any of them at first smell. Leaves, Winter, Hot Cocoa, Teakwood. They were all 4.9 and 5 out of 5 customer ratings. Leaves is giving me a headache, makes me want to puke. Too lazy to put them on ebay, will make them $5 each at put them up at a future garage sale.

I went to the place (field trip) where they made Capri Sun/Capri Sonne in Germany, that was overwhelming, that orange sweet smell in the air, it was too much. Also in Paris, some place where they made perfume, some tester/nose place or something, some of that was too much. I guess I can't take too sweet scents.

Yep

Thanks for 15 mins of smiles.
The lotion thing, some men understand about lotion, some don't.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
I wish I had the 6 months to plot awesome revenge capers as this dude does- he designed a remote-video farting glitter bomb package for those nuisance porch pirates.

•••
If your house is permanently on wheels, it can be stolen

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-house-was-reported-stolen-then-found-n949866

Show attachment 105139

betting briguy could build this in a month
@Kenny was bang on about how it done! Also cause of climate, insulate and add some kind of heater (propane would be first choice)

But that"movable house" would be a perfect "bunkie" (office/sleep quarters on a job site, even with a little work a "ice fishing hut")...most of the cost would be the trailer.

~~~~~~~~~~
On totally different topic...
"non-addictive...", "non-addicting cure for morphine addiction"...

48408855_272926176906428_3278404809698312192_n.jpg

•••
•••
Sources: The #Patriots are disciplining WR Josh Gordon during tonight’s game vs. the #Bills because of tardiness. He’s expected to be kept off the field for several series — about a quarter — as they continue to work with & manage him. It’ll be regular playing time after that.

Gordon was late on Sunday before the team left Foxborough for Buffalo, according to The Athletic’s Jeff Howe. He was also late for a meeting last week, according to the Boston Herald’s Kevin Duffy.
https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2...&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFLdraftmaverick

Too bad, I thought he would have a chance with the Pats:

"Effective today, Josh Gordon has been returned to the Reserve/Commissioner Suspended list indefinitely for violating the terms of his conditional reinstatement under the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse."

-------------
Shout out to Utica Club - https://www.saranac.com/brews/utica-club/

First beer sign sale via Amazon.

2 more weeks of NFL regular season football. Need to get in a NFL pool next year, more interesting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back