Domain Empire

The FIRST 10 People ONLY gets ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offering 1 month of free hosting with NO OBLIGATIONS to continue after the first month.
All I want is genuine people who are new to the industry and aren't sure about hosting and want to test out the waters before purchasing. This way, they can become familiarized with the plethora of tools and scripts at their disposal.

This is a genuinely FREE offer and strictly limited to the 1st 10 PEOPLE ONLY! Once I receive confirmation upon PM, I will create your new account and email you the particulars, so you can start straight away! The domain will be hosted at SwiftWebHosting.com and this deal is outside of the deals offered on the site.

*NOTE* You MUST have a domain name to be able to setup your hosting account. Also, I'll need an email and your name please. Once I have this, I can send you your login details and the keys to your new aspiring mini-empire... ready to go! PM's ONLY PLEASE!

Your Web Hosting account includes:
UNLIMITED Domains, Sub-Domains, Databases, eMail Accts, FTP's and more.
It comes with a massive 10GB Transfer Limit and a healthy 1GB disc space for all your web needs.
4500+ free website templates.
FREE Website Builder Tool (worth a lot!)
Admin panel is the world famous cPanel with the fabulous Fantastico included.

The price is $20 per year if you decide to continue after your first free month and as I said, you are under NO obligation to continue. No up-front deposits or any credit card details are needed until after your free month.

So what are you waiting for? Get on this GOOD THING WHILE YOU CAN!!!:kickass:

*****************************************************************************************
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone that took up this offer. There's NO SPOTS LEFT.
*****************************************************************************************

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back