NameSilo

The Free Domain Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Rules are simple, reply to this thread with a meaningful post.

Each entry will be assigned a number as per order of posting and will be selected at random using a PHP script.

Limited one entry per person. Multiple Replies permitted. After first entry, replies thereafter are not included in the contest.

First Place Award: 1 Domain registration via Godaddy via gift certificate or direct funding or donation to charity of choice.

Second Place: Syatch.com via free push with namecheap

CONTEST CLOSED

1st Place: sofiapartner
2nd Place: nomaziz

NamePros is in no way affiliated with this contest and not responsible of outcome.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello Ray,

Very cool Idea but I wonder could you add a 3rd option to donate to the winners favorite charity? I think this would be the best option and if I were to win it would be my choice if available. Great idea none the less!

Cheers

Blake Worthington

•••
Hello Ray,

Very cool Idea but I wonder could you add a 3rd option to donate to the winners favorite charity? I think this would be the best option and if I were to win it would be my choice if available. Great idea none the less!

Cheers

Blake Worthington

Great Idea!

•••
•••
•••
1st Place: sofiapartner
2nd Place: nomaziz

PM me for details.

I will be starting another contest in 2 weeks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back