IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After they strip him from his badges they may as well ban him.

He's has enough opportunity to defend and/or explain his actions by now.

People are shown the door for way less damaging shenanigans.
What's worse shill bidding on a $100 auction or running a registrar into the ground, creating a trail of victims, then disappearing for 8+ months?

The first would likely result in a ban, the second still has a "pro" badge.

Again, Rob might not be the CEO but he is still the Chairman and majority shareholder. He can't pretend that he no longer has any involvement with Epik.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
After they strip him from his badges they may as well ban him.

He's has enough opportunity to defend and/or explain his actions by now.

People are shown the door for way less damaging shenanigans.
Yep.

I had a problem with them even before all this. I asked/posted why even accept advertising from them. This also goes for any blogs out there that promoted them. You pick and choose who you take advertising dollars from.

This is a message I sent somebody years ago:

"I hated they accepted advertising from him, he's literally listed on Hate Watch sites."

All this is documented right on this forum:

marketed a product off a massacre

retweeted anti-jewish tropes

reposted anti-muslim memes on Gab

did podcasts with racists

put up concentration pics on their business blog

reached out to right wing hate sites

reached out to incel sites that had a thread talking about raping underage girls

constantly linked to Gab - just read an old message with somebody else discussing how come they don't put Gab in the filter, just like they filter out some other sites

spammed this forum to death to the point of getting a 1 month ban for spamming, even spamming a prayer thread.

etc.

Is that really a good look for this industry?

So anybody that knew of the above and worked with them anyway, I actually have no sympathy for.

Last edited:
•••
Yep.

I had a problem with them even before all this. I asked/posted why even accept advertising from them. This also goes for any blogs out there that promoted them. You pick and choose who you take advertising dollars from.

This is a message I sent somebody years ago:

"I hated they accepted advertising from him, he's literally listed on Hate Watch sites."

All this is documented right on this forum:

marketed a product off a massacre

retweeted anti-jewish tropes

reposted anti-muslim memes on Gab

did podcasts with racists

put up concentration pics on their business blog

reached out to right wing hate sites

reached out to incel sites that had a thread talking about raping underage girls

constantly linked to Gab - just read an old message with somebody else discussing how come they don't put Gab in the filter, just like they filter out some other sites

spammed this forum to death to the point of getting a 1 month ban for spamming, even spamming a prayer thread.

etc.

Is that really a good look for this industry?

So anybody that knew of the above and worked with them anyway, I actually have no sympathy for.
Rob Monster also marketed Epik with his Christianity.

•••
Being cynical about this, was Monster's partial repayment an attempt to reframe the situation as being a business debt
You probably don't even have to be cynical to draw that conclusion.

Was Rob Monster sincere when he was the CEO of Epik?
I can't really comment on that. But it's not hard for people to draw their own conclusions on how things have gone since he left.

should lose his PRO badge
Agreed.

•••
You probably don't even have to be cynical to draw that conclusion.

I can't really comment on that. But it's not hard for people to draw their own conclusions on how things have gone since he left.

Agreed.
That wasn't the question. Rob got his PRO badge when he was the Epik CEO. The question was if he was sincere when he was CEO, and I wanted to understand if you had domains with Epik or discussions with Rob when he was CEO of Epik.

•••
That wasn't the question. Rob got his PRO badge when he was the Epik CEO. The question was if he was sincere when he was CEO, and I wanted to understand if you had domains with Epik or discussions with Rob when he was CEO of Epik.
The lawsuit that was recently filed against Epik was regarding a transaction that started when Rob was still CEO...the person is still waiting for their $307k. So the answer is obvious. Rob treated customers differently at the start of his business compared with how he was treating them by the end of his tenure as CEO of Epik.

•••
Rob treated customers differently at the start of his business compared with how he was treating them by the end of his tenure as CEO of Epik.

“There's a time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones together” [Ecclesiastes 3:5].

•••
Last edited:
•••
I answered the question: "I can't really comment on that."
I can comment on my perceptions, but not on whether he actually was or was not sincere. To me, sincerity is an intention that one only knows for sure about themselves. One cannot know whether another person's intentions are sincere at the time, however the fruit of their actions can certainly be interpreted after the fact. My perception at the time (several years ago) was that he was sincere. Many others thought the same. I do not know whether he was in fact sincere at that time, and that this changed later, or whether he was insincere all along. I like to think the best of people, so I lean toward the former, but there are many here who believe the latter.

I didn't see where you asked me about my domains or discussions with Rob. Yes, I held many domains with Epik (they were my primary registrar). No, I never had discussions with Rob. I emailed him a few times in the course of business, and always found him to be helpful. I've never spoken to him, nor had any discussions about anything else (apart from engaging with him on this forum a few times).

Last edited:
•••
To me, sincerity is an intention that one only knows for sure about themselves. One cannot know whether another person's intentions are sincere at the time, however the fruit of their actions can certainly be interpreted after the fact.

There is no functional difference between a rational person who is insincere and a delusional person who is sincere. Rob always had a lot of grandiose and unrealistic ideas which he sincerely held. As he made a hash out of the business, I'm sure he sincerely believed that some kind of divine intervention would take care of the consequences. If I had to guess, he probably still does, and imagines himself to be Job having his faith tested while everything he's done comes crashing down around him. Additionally, the more criticism he and his business receives is just a sign to him that his "holiness" is validated by the persecution he is suffering at the hands of unbelievers. An "unbeliever" is anyone who doesn't agree with him, since it is always remarkable how God's opinions line up so consistently with the opinions of those who loudly and publicly profess their various beliefs. But, don't worry, God will eventually go on a series of vendettas to harshly punish anyone who ever criticizes the way he runs his business.

So, sure, I have no doubt he is every bit as sincere as the next crazy person.

Last edited:
•••
Additionally, the more criticism he and his business receives is just a sign to him that his "holiness" is validated by the persecution he is suffering at the hands of unbelievers. An "unbeliever" is anyone who doesn't agree with him, since it is always remarkable how God's opinions line up so consistently with the opinions of those who loudly and publicly profess their various beliefs. But, don't worry, God will eventually go on a series of vendettas to harshly punish anyone who ever criticizes the way he runs his business.

So, sure, I have no doubt he is every bit as sincere as the next crazy person.
It reminds me of conspiracy theories, another thing Rob dealt in.

The lack of evidence is evidence of a conspiracy.

Hunter Biden's laptop had something to do with Paypal banning Epik. The lack of evidence is evidence it must be true! :ROFL:

Brad

•••
How much can Epik steal now?

•••
How much can Epik steal now?

Well, more than you'd think. I'd estimate Epik is currently stealing about $13,000 per day just in domain "sales". Let me explain:

500,000 DUM (domains under management) / 365 (days) = 1,369 domains up for renewal per day.

1,369 x $10 = $13,690 per day in "sales"

* The numbers are probably less because so many people are transferring out but the domain numbers were also probably higher, allegedly.

giphy (4).gif

Last edited:
•••
I answered the question: "I can't really comment on that."
I can comment on my perceptions, but not on whether he actually was or was not sincere. To me, sincerity is an intention that one only knows for sure about themselves. One cannot know whether another person's intentions are sincere at the time, however the fruit of their actions can certainly be interpreted after the fact. My perception at the time (several years ago) was that he was sincere. Many others thought the same. I do not know whether he was in fact sincere at that time, and that this changed later, or whether he was insincere all along. I like to think the best of people, so I lean toward the former, but there are many here who believe the latter.

I didn't see where you asked me about my domains or discussions with Rob. Yes, I held many domains with Epik (they were my primary registrar). No, I never had discussions with Rob. I emailed him a few times in the course of business, and always found him to be helpful. I've never spoken to him, nor had any discussions about anything else (apart from engaging with him on this forum a few times).
What??? Rob Monster knew perfectly well he was lying about Epik code actually being owned and run out of UA. Rob Monster knew he was running a giant Ponzi in the hole about $4M. Rob Monster knew he was stealing domains from people's accounts, friends of his. Rob Monster knew he was lying about his white label VPN and other fake products. etc etc.

He knowingly lied about all of those things and many others. Of course he was not sincere!!!

•••
Rob Monster has experienced divine intervention he's just such an arrogant delusional fool he doesn't realize it. Monster ran a smoke and mirrors operation and a giant ponzi with the sole intention of selling or tricking an investor out of huge money. Sadly, it worked, he was given $16 with the promise of another $16M. All he had to do was clean up his lies, spend $250-500K building Epik core code base, pay off his ponzi and build a social networking app. but the Lord, in his mercy for humanity, sent him a strong delusion and filled him with greed and pride. He did NONE of those things, got "hacked" which exposed his lies on his own code, missed all his deadlines for the social app and didn't pay off any of the ponzi people.

When I first heard of Monster's $32M windfall I was very discouraged to say the least, and not just because of jealousy or frustration at the unfairness wherein grifters prosper while soldiers die, but because I knew the damage he would do directly and in the squelching of real solutions. It's terrible the way things turned out with the hack victims and all the masterbucks victims but it could have been and would have been much, much worse if not for divine intervention.

God is good and he hates Monsters.

Last edited:
•••
One has to wonder how Epik proposes to dig themselves out of the mess they're in, when there is more and more evidence that they can't even perform the most basic functions. Not only are there the oft-reported issues with renewals and registrations not being actioned for weeks (if at all), but their backorder service doesn't seem to work properly anymore either. I had a bunch of domains on backorder to use up store credit. The last one that was caught successfully was several months ago. I've just gone through my list and everything since then was caught elsewhere, or, in the case of a couple of domains I received a refund (to store credit) because Epik didn't catch it. However those couple are now available for hand reg. So I guess Epik had no funds on credit with the Registry at the time they dropped.

The slightly strange thing is that I've still never had issues with domains from NameLiquidate. Whenever I have won a domain there it gets renewed and transferred into my account. Maybe I have just been lucky!

•••
The last one that was caught successfully was several months ago. I've just gone through my list and everything since then was caught elsewhere, or, in the case of a couple of domains I received a refund (to store credit) because Epik didn't catch it. However those couple are now available for hand reg. So I guess Epik had no funds on credit with the Registry at the time they dropped.
Wow, that is very interesting & alarming news. Guess it shows how bad their finances are getting when they can't even afford to pay the small reg fee in order to receive a large dropcatch fee.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, that is very interesting & alarming news. Guess it shows how bad their finances are getting when they can't even afford to pay the small reg fee in order to receive a large dropcatch fee.
With Epik it's not a large dropcatch fee. It's just standard reg fee. That was one of the good things about their service - back when it worked...

•••
Rob Monster has experienced divine intervention he's just such an arrogant delusional fool he doesn't realize it. Monster ran a smoke and mirrors operation and a giant ponzi with the sole intention of selling or tricking an investor out of huge money. Sadly, it worked, he was given $16 with the promise of another $16M. All he had to do was clean up his lies, spend $250-500K building Epik core code base, pay off his ponzi and build a social networking app. but the Lord, in his mercy for humanity, sent him a strong delusion and filled him with greed and pride. He did NONE of those things, got "hacked" which exposed his lies on his own code, missed all his deadlines for the social app and didn't pay off any of the ponzi people.

When I first heard of Monster's $32M windfall I was very discouraged to say the least, and not just because of jealousy or frustration at the unfairness wherein grifters prosper while soldiers die, but because I knew the damage he would do directly and in the squelching of real solutions. It's terrible the way things turned out with the hack victims and all the masterbucks victims but it could have been and would have been much, much worse if not for divine intervention.

God is good and he hates Monsters.
It's just too bad that none of the Powers that Be cared about anyone else except themselves, and escrow victims have suffered for 8+ months and one for a whole year at this point. And most of the Powers that Be are Christians, except for Royce I guess. There is a broken commandment here, like Thou shall not steal. And a Christian phrase that was recently quoted to me: Do Unto Others. Yeah, that's a biggie. And they are all accountable. The individuals that misrepresented what an escrow service is in late September knew exactly what they were doing, and they knew how many people's lives were going to be tortured day by day, minute by minute for the past few months. It is appalling.

Last edited:
•••
It's just too bad that none of the powers that be cared about anyone else except themselves, and escrow victims have suffered for 8+ months and one for a whole year at this point. Andmost of them are Christians, except for Royce I guess.
Why should they or anyone repay Monster's debts? Being a Christian has nothing to do anything. Rob Monster created a ponzi and used your money and a bunch of other people's money to remodel his house, pay his personal debts, take a vacation in Thailand, and a bunch of other indulgences he apparently thinks he deserves. Not to mention MILLIONS in personal pet ego projects to extend his grift.

You should sue Rob Monster and call his wife daily asking for the money back that was used on her home and other toys she enjoys. She is the only one with money in that family, at least the only one that isn't secretly, treacherously, hiding money for golden thai parachute.

You need to get over your Stockholm syndrome and deal with reality. No one owes you anything except ROB MONSTER.

Last edited:
•••
Why should they or anyone repay Monster's debts? Being a Christian has nothing to do anything. Rob Monster created a ponzi and used your money and a bunch of other people's money to remodel his house, pay his personal debts, take a vacation in Thailand, and a bunch of other indulgences he apparently thinks he deserves. Not to mention MILLIONS in personal pet ego projects to extend his grift.

You should sue Rob Monster and call his wife daily asking for the money back that was used on her home and other toys she enjoys. She is the only one with money in that family, at least the only one that isn't secretly, treacherously, hiding money for golden thai parachute.

You need to get over your Stockholm syndrome and deal with reality. No one owes you anything except ROB MONSTER.
Whoever took over continued to misrepresent escrow. It should have been stopped altogether and shut down. I should never have been a victim in the first place. And I said "All the Powers that Be".

•••
Whoever took over continued to misrepresent escrow. It should have been stopped altogether and shut down. I should never have been a victim in the first place. And I said "All the Powers that Be".
Monster created the Ponzi. There were already far more masterbucks than there was USD when Royce took over as CEO so someone was going to lose. It's like musical chairs, there are 100 people walking around and Monster took about 95 chairs for himself. New CEO just turned off the music. At that point he probably didn't even know how big the ponzi was or that were was a ponzi or even what a ponzi is...lol.

That being said I agree that his, and probably Monster's at that point, choices on who to repay were just idiotic and weak. That fake Twitter e-celeb with all the fake followers with the screenshots of Monster's hidden bank accounts, your buddy shareholder, and a bunch of people that threatened to expose the money laundering operations. Millions of USD handed out to a bunch of garbage people. You didn't get paid because you were no threat to them in any way. These kind only respond to greed and fear.

Last edited:
•••
Monster created the Ponzi. There were already far more masterbucks than there was USD when Royce took over as CEO so someone was going to lose. It's like musical chairs, there are 100 people walking around and Monster took about 95 chairs for himself. New CEO just turned off the music. At that point he probably didn't even know how big the ponzi was or that were was a ponzi or even what a ponzi is...lol.

That being said I agree that his, and probably Monster's at that point, choices on who to repay were just idiotic and weak. That fake Twitter e-celeb with all the fake followers with the screenshots of Monster's hidden bank accounts, your buddy shareholder, and a bunch of people that threatened to expose the money laundering operations. Millions of USD handed out to a bunch of garbage people. You didn't get paid because you were no threat to them in any way. These kind only respond to greed and fear.
I understand. But in any other industry, the escrow service would have been shut down as soon as it was known that it was not operating as a true escrow service. New victims continued to be created, and it was a conscious decision, until the AG finally shut it down in December. I never knew that their escrow got deposited into Masterbucks. I only owned and sold one domain in my life. Think how many other people had no clue? They thought it was a regular escrow service and Royce continued it, and he knew and so did the people he worked for.

Last edited:
•••
I understand. But in any other industry, the escrow service would have been shut down as soon as it was known that it was not operating as a true escrow service. New victims continued to be created, and it was a conscious decision, until the AG finally shut it down in December. I never knew that their escrow got deposited into Masterbucks. I only owned and sold one domain in my life. Think how many other people had no clue? They thought it was a regular escrow service and Royce continued it, and he knew and so did the people he worked for.
I am not blaming for you getting got. I am simply reminding you and everyone who created it. The last people pulled into a ponzi are the ones that get burned, that is how ponzis work when they implode. I don't think Royce was working for anyone, at least not directly in daily operations kind of things at all, except for Monster. When I spoke with him he was working closely with Monster and communicating daily. Also, Royce isn't as smart as Monster.

•••
With Epik it's not a large dropcatch fee. It's just standard reg fee. That was one of the good things about their service - back when it worked...
It is...well that is surprising!!!
It was my understanding that backorders on Epik cost $199 (and if they failed to catch it, the money became store-credit).
namepros. com/threads/epiks-fully-refundable-199-backorder-is-a-trap.1292054/

Or did they have multiple ways to do backorders with different price points, ie like they had multiple ways to dispose of expiring domains, too???

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back