Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yep, that's it, and it's worse than I even remembered lol, I thought it was a lot more subtle than that. This makes me feel ever so slightly more confident in my shot-in-the-dark baseless conspiracy that they may have pitched tax advantages to employees for taking Masterbucks as a bonus. Speculation: Imagine instead of paying someone a 30k salary, they paid 10k cash and 20k in Masterbucks and pitched that as advantageous to the employee.
I don't think it really matters if you are paid in cash, bitcoin, gold, or whatever else. It is still income.

Remember Masterbucks was supposed to be interchangeable with a dollar, having a 1:1 value. If someone wants to keep it there, that is their choice.

That is like only paying taxes when you withdraw money from your bank account.

You are taxed on the income AKA "income tax".

Also, generally when you sell something for a gain, that is a taxable event. Can I sell a domain for bitcoin, gold, or anything else of value and avoid taxes?

This would allow you to be paid in some valuable asset other than USD, and essentially defer taxes in perpetuity. If this could be done with Masterbucks, it could be done with any other asset.

Anything to do with Masterbucks and taxes is a sham.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello there,

Epik still owe me $121k, which is part of a sale through their escrow service early last year. Initially, I only withdrew a small portion of the sale proceeds, with the intention of withdrawing everything during the year. Unfortunately, every attempt was blocked in September following Brian Royce's appointment as CEO.

Since then, my funds have been moved between their companies at their discretion. Initially, they were transferred from Masterbucks to In-Store Credits, effectively preventing me from making any withdrawals. Then, a couple of months ago, the funds were moved from In-Store Credits back to Masterbucks, seemingly to shift the debt from the new Epik entity to the old one.

Immagine.jpg

Despite my numerous emails, Brian Royce only deigned to reply to me on May 1, 2023, offering to pay me 5% of the debt (approximately $6,000) while keeping the remaining 95%.

As Fantozzi would say: "how human, you!"

royce.jpg

•••
Hello there,

Epik still owe me $121k, which is part of a sale through their escrow service early last year. Initially, I only withdrew a small portion of the sale proceeds, with the intention of withdrawing everything during the year. Unfortunately, every attempt was blocked in September following Brian Royce's appointment as CEO.

Since then, my funds have been moved between their companies at their discretion. Initially, they were transferred from Masterbucks to In-Store Credits, effectively preventing me from making any withdrawals. Then, a couple of months ago, the funds were moved from In-Store Credits back to Masterbucks, seemingly to shift the debt from the new Epik entity to the old one.

Show attachment 239982

Despite my numerous emails, Brian Royce only deigned to reply to me on May 1, 2023, offering to pay me 5% of the debt (approximately $6,000) while keeping the remaining 95%.

Show attachment 239981
Wow.

•••
Initially, they were transferred from Masterbucks to In-Store Credits, effectively preventing me from making any withdrawals. Then, a couple of months ago, the funds were moved from In-Store Credits back to Masterbucks, seemingly to shift the debt from the new Epik entity to the old one.
Thanks for clarifying this. And take care.

•••
"Epik is offering you five certs per dollar of your claim, payable today by check or wire, no further questions asked. We believe people gambling for more will get less."

Big oof.

Also interesting to see Brian refer to Epik completing a "Hail Mary pass" as a possible outcome. Hmm.

These guys really think they're the heroes/main characters. You're the villains, dummies.

Last edited:
•••
Hello there,

Show attachment 239982

Show attachment 239981
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! I am very sorry Gabriele. That is not what would have happened. If they went into bankruptcy Rob Monster would have been forced to disclose all his personal assets, which are vast and they would have gone after those repay everyone. Also, if he lied he would risk major prison time. Brian Royce is a lying piece of garbage.

•••
"Epik is offering you five certs per dollar of your claim, payable today by check or wire, no further questions asked. We believe people gambling for more will get less."
This is sickening indeed.

•••
Then, a couple of months ago, the funds were moved from In-Store Credits back to Masterbucks
And then in a later email from Brian it's all about Epik, with which he admits that Masterbucks = Epik (as everyone knew).

This is essential information to be able to prosecute them, and ICANN will be interested in this as well, as corroborating evidence about the reliability of this whole rigged construction.

Last edited:
•••
Outside Brian Royce being a complete scumbag of a human being, this part is extremely damning.

Gee, I wonder why it would have been moved from "in-store credit" back to Masterbucks.

You know, because the APA specifically referred to "in-store credit" and excluded Masterbucks.

As these communication have come out, it is honestly just amazing to me how little care Rob Monster and Brian Royce have shown for customers. It is disgusting that people are capable of acting like this.

There is not one single instance of humanity, compassion, or empathy.

There is no shame or guilt.

In fact, they want credit for their heroic actions "saving" the company. :facepalm:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik 5.0 will be the best Epik so far! I guess we could title Epik 4.0 Dead Man Walking or Death Watch.

Epik 1.0: Jan 1, 2009 - Sept 2, 2022
Epik 2.0: Sept 2, 2022 - June 2, 2023
Epik 3.0: June 2, 2023 - June 8, 2023
Epik 4.0: June 8, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023
Epik 5.0: About 20 years of hard time.

bigstik-zombie.gif

Last edited:
•••
Outside Brian Royce being a complete scumbag of a human being, this part is extremely damning.

Gee, I wonder why it would have been moved from "in-store credit" back to Masterbucks.

You know, because the APA specifically referred to "in-store credit" and excluded Masterbucks.

Brad
Exactly, the in-store credits was about domain registrations and renewals that failed and meant only to keep ICANN happy. The masteerbucks was only covered by Monster's drippy bucket, $300K escrow account that had to be approved by new owners for all distributions.

I think the new owners bailed on deal. Gave Epik back to Monster with a payment plan and kept terrahost. Be interesting to see who current owners of terrahost are.

•••
•••
Exactly, the in-store credits was about domain registrations and renewals that failed and meant only to keep ICANN happy. The masteerbucks was only covered by Monster's drippy bucket, $300K escrow account that had to be approved by new owners for all distributions.

I think the new owners bailed on deal. Gave Epik back to Monster with a payment plan and kept terrahost. Be interesting to see who current owners of terrahost are.
Transfer Masterbucks to "in-store credits" so you can't even attempt to withdraw them, then shift them back to Masterbucks so they can be excluded. Absurd.

Brad

•••
I didn't follow everything.
Epik created a new problem:
Disconnected Masterbucks from Epik.
You can't spend your masterbucks money anymore
(it was already difficult).
Only thing you can do is to add yourself to withdraw quee,
but it will never be your turn.

Last edited:
•••
Transfer Masterbucks to "in-store credits" so you can't even attempt to withdraw them, then shift them back to Masterbucks so they can be excluded. Absurd.

Brad
Yep, that's what they did. All escrow victims were in masterbucks. Royce obviously lied about escrow debts, these emails and others will be damning for him as well. Hopefully they can share a cell and Monster can preach to him for good 20 years. That would be cruel and unusual punishment but I like it.

•••
Dream double bunk bed jail cell - Monster, Royce, Trump, Andrew Tate

•••
Dream double bunk bed jail cell - Monster, Royce, Trump, Andrew Tate
Unfortunately in such a room Royce would get turned out.

•••
@Gabriele Thanks for sharing - I really hope something can be done - Which country are you living in?

•••
•••
Over the last couple decades I have been a part of dozens of ops, maybe a hundred or more, taking down and putting away, in one way or another, very bad people. You can always feel when the end is coming, the momentum picks up and the wave builds and once that happens there is no stopping it. Now all that remains is making as big a dent in these evil and greedy actors as possible.

If anyone else like Gabriele is out there please post your story.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back