IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When Brian Royce said:
"...worried about nefarious types using masterbucks which is why I shut it down".

"Nefarious types" could INCLUDE Rob Monster, ie Brian shut MB down, so Rob Monster couldn't keep taking real money and giving people worthless Masterbucks instead. Also could potentially explain, why Brian got kicked out when "Epik" "sold" and Rob allegedly came back.

Last edited:
•••
When Brian Royce said:
"...worried about nefarious types using masterbucks which is why I shut it down".

"Nefarious types" could INCLUDE Rob Monster, ie Brian shut MB down, so Rob Monster couldn't keep taking real money and giving people worthless Masterbucks instead.
Or, he could be talking about himself.

He was the CEO at the time of Kathleen's escrow transaction.

Also, did he really "shut it down"?

It seems like they just shut down the ability for customers to withdraw funds.

Weren't funds from aftermarket sales still sent to Masterbucks?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rob and Royce are reminiscent of Putin and Medvedev. Putin is the main criminal, and Medvedev is a drunken clown who says anything. Does Royce like bourbon?

•••
•••
Or, he could be talking about himself.

He was the CEO at the time of Kathleen's escrow transaction.

Also, did he really "shut it down"?

It seems like they just shut down the ability to withdraw funds.

Weren't funds from aftermarket sales still sent to Masterbucks?
Did Escrow even shut down???
Even after getting fined by WA State Insurance Commission, they still kept an email address and requested details about domains on their escrow page, why would they leave contact info / want details about transactions, if they actually were NO LONGER doing "escrow"???

•••
Even after getting fined by WA State Insurance Commission, they still kept an email address and requested details about domains on their escrow page, why would they leave contact info / want details about transactions, if they actually were NO LONGER doing "escrow"???
Well, considering Brian has proven to be a liar over and over again, I would not be willing to trust anything he says at face value.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The customers that had money with Epik Escrow had more problems.
OK... I have no doubt about that. I'm not exactly sure why you're referencing a post of mine from 3 years ago before all this began, but anyway...

•••
So apparently Epik, LLC management is lying to all their employees about Rob Monster currently being employed by Epik, LLC. Couple of them said they will quit if they find out Monster works there. If they'll lie to their own people they will lie to you. Had some fun with them today. Sarah is back to work for Epik, LLC as are many other support staff. Epik 3.0 sure seems an awful lot like 2.0 and 1.0.

All the data for right wing dissidents now in the hands of Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama until proven otherwise. What a bunch of arrogant lying frauds Epik 3.0 is. This is gonna be so enjoyable.

•••
He also takes 9% when he does pay them.
The 9% is the first deduction taken from the sale and goes into the coffers of ___________.

(fill in the blank with one of the individuals and/or LLC's it is known as at the time of the sale)

Last edited:
•••
The 9% is the first deduction taken from the sale and goes into the coffers of ___________.

(fill in the blank with one of the individuals and/or LLC's it is know as at the moment)
They take the 9%, but then also keep the other 91%.

If you are lucky, you might get a take it or leave it offer to get 5% back.

It's like a reverse escrow service. They take your domain, and the money.

Think of all the effort you can save on taxes though. You don't have to pay taxes if you never get paid. 🧠

Brad

Last edited:
•••
They've told me they have a list. Processing it and I'm on it.

Sounds familiar?
Ah, yes. That’s from the same old playbook. You must be a preferred customer to get on the list. 😊 I gave them my Support PIN over 24hrs ago, and no reply.

He won it in a raffle. :ROFL:
Or was it the booby prize?...

•••
•••
So, to summarize:
1. Rob Monster is back as an empoloyee (officially) and as an owner of a new Epik (unofficially).
2. In this position, he has good chances to to convince ICANN to close the breach notice without any noticeable consequences. Why? Unlike Brian Royce, he has enough experience in domaining and registrar operations field.
3. All (or almost all) US-based victims are now paid.
4. Non-US victims did not start lawsuits yet, did not hire US-based lawyers yet, and will unlikely do so in future.

The show must go on?
So, what are the chances for remaining victims to be paid? Zero?

P.S. If Epik is still a Christian business as they claimed originally, how about this -
The sinner takes money and does not give it back; but the upright man has mercy, and gives to others...
(Psalms 37:21)

•••
•••
So, to summarize:
1. Rob Monster is back as an empoloyee (officially) and as an owner of a new Epik (unofficially).
2. In this position, he has good chances to to convince ICANN to close the breach notice without any noticeable consequences. Why? Unlike Brian Royce, he has enough experience in domaining and registrar operations field.
4. Non-US victims did not start lawsuits yet, did not hire US-based lawyers yet, and will unlikely do so in future.

The show must go on?
I would take the opposite conclusion.

The issues with Epik started under Rob.
It seems very sketchy that someone that got sued for not paying out owed money would need (or want) to "buy back" their own registrar.
Remember there is that liabilities clause in the ICANN agreement that the "sale" of Epik seemingly broke, along with several other parts of the agreement that were likely broken too, ie registrar sale & registrar owner(s) were likely NOT vetted by ICANN ahead of the sale.
There even are unconfirmed reports on this forum that the actual sale of Epik fell through and that is how Rob is alleged to end up with it again (in which case there may have been TWO registrar transfers with most likely neither of them pre-approved by ICANN).
Considering people are STILL sometimes having issues with payments, domains, transfers, support, etc. since the sale, the issues can't be considered resolved either.
Lastly, but certainly not least, ICANN released a blog post about Epik which is VERY, VERY unusual, basically saying fix everything within 21 days or get decertified.

I am not a betting man, but if I was, I wouldn't bet against ICANN. It is hard to get the ball rolling, but once it does, it is even harder to stop it, especially when the underlying issues haven't been resolved yet and NEW / recurring issues seemingly keep appearing too. Also, all the bad publicity Epik has generated in the domaining industry over the last several years certainly hasn't helped Epik gain any goodwill and also caused ICANN several bad headaches I am sure.

Last edited:
•••
So, to summarize:

The show must go on?

P.S. If Epik is still a Christian business as they claimed originally, how about this -
The sinner takes money and does not give it back; but the upright man has mercy, and gives to others...
(Psalms 37:21)
I would take the opposite conclusion.

The issues with Epik started under Rob.
It seems very sketchy that someone that got sued for not paying out owed money would need (or want) to "buy back" their own registrar.
Remember there is that liabilities clause in the ICANN agreement that the "sale" of Epik seemingly broke, along with several other parts of the agreement that were likely broken too, ie registrar sale & registrar owner(s) were likely NOT vetted by ICANN ahead of the sale.
There even are unconfirmed reports on this forum that the actual sale of Epik fell through and that is how Rob is alleged to end up with it again (in which case there may have been TWO registrar transfers with most likely neither of them pre-approved by ICANN).
Considering people are STILL sometimes having issues with payments, domains, transfers, support, etc. since the sale, the issues can't be considered resolved either.
Lastly, but certainly not least, ICANN released a blog post about Epik which is VERY, VERY unusual, basically saying fix everything within 21 days or get decertified.

I am not a betting man, but if I was, I wouldn't bet against ICANN. It is hard to get the ball rolling, but once it does, it is even harder to stop it, especially when the underlying issues haven't been resolved yet. Also, all the bad publicity Epik has generated in the domaining industry over the last several years certainly hasn't helped Epik gain any goodwill and also caused ICANN several bad headaches I am sure.
I think the only thing that is clear is a lot of Epik customers are still owed a lot of money.

As far as the asset transfer and who is involved with "New" Epik, who knows.

I doubt ICANN is likely to accept a big murky pile of BS, so whatever version of Epik this is better get their shit together.

Brad

•••
I am not a betting man, but if I was, I wouldn't bet against ICANN. It is hard to get the ball rolling, but once it does, it is even harder to stop it, especially when the underlying issues haven't been resolved yet.
Yeah, indeed. But we never know what is "under the table" and how may ICANN act saying that they "protect our interests". Should they decide to terminate the accreditation - they will, and it wouldn't be hard to find good reasons (such as not publishing officers list and positions on epik website). Should they decide to maintain the accreditation - they will say that an accredited entity (Epik Inc) never changed ownership, which is technically correct, as the sold entity is Epik Holdings acting as a reseller of Epik Inc...

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, indeed. But we never know what is "under the table" and how may ICANN act saying that they "protect our interests". Should they decide to terminate the accreditation - they will, and it wouldn't be hard to find good reasons (such as not publishing officers list and positions on epik website). Should they decide to maintain the accreditation - they will say that an accredited entity (Epik Inc) never changed ownership, which is technically correct, as the sold entity is Epik Holdings acting as a reseller of Epik Inc...
They might just keep it under epik 2.0

1686802407451.png

Last edited:
•••
You are forgetting one very important detail. In order to keep ICANN accreditation Epik has to PROVE to ICANN that Epik has FIXED the underlying issues that caused the complaints to ICANN.
Or to put it another way:
If ICANN pulls the plug on Epik NOW, Epik will take the fall and ICANN will look like the good guys doing their job. However if ICANN allows Epik to "survive" and Epik Fails (again), then ICANN is the one that looks bad, since they let Epik trick them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Brian Royce is a true inspirational story.

Did he let his lack of experience get in the way?
Did he let his lack of intelligence get in the way?
Did he let his lack of ability get in the way?

All it took was a complete lack of morals and ethics, to heroically overcome the odds and screw customers over.

:clown:
Brian Royce on Rob.png

If this is true, then it also explains Rob Monster didn't give a fuck about Epik customers.

•••
Why not make a public statement @Rob Monster?

I also wonder how you can possibly blame anyone else for Adkisson's escrow transaction that occurred in May 2022, months before you were replaced as CEO.

Show attachment 240436
Rob should not take credit for paying Adkisson or Kathy. These people wouldn't have been paid if Epik.com hadn't been sold.

Also, if Epik Holdings needed to pay $6,000,000, and they paid $418,000 they haven't paid the $5,582,000.

Last edited:
•••
Epik's great* marketplace, and landing pages help with this.
*Great if you can get your money. Maybe eventually you do, but this is not enough.
Are you sure that this marketplace exists at this time (not a week ago or month ago)?

Dynadot doesn't seem to have url redirect, and email forwarding. This is a very bad thing.
Dyna does have url redirects. I'm using it personally. Unsure about email forwarding, but, actually, nowadays redirecting email may be incompatible with common security configurations like spf/dkim/etc used by various email systems. If one needs an email - then he should better order the service separately, the are a lot of providers and the prices aren't high.

There is a war between good and evil
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
(Hanlon’s Razor)
On the other hand, various alternative studies show that everything is preplanned, such as covid + Russia-Ukraine situation, in this exact sequence, but it is another story...

Last edited:
•••
Uh, you're confused. Epik was not finded by WA State Insurance Commission because of anything to do with Epik's escrow. It was something completely different.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back