IT.COM

information The Russian internet is actually shutting down.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Twitter

uu.png

AI Translated doc

4l.jpeg

3.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it cancel culture when the Russian government themselves blocks access to internet sites and media they don't want citizens to have access to, or arrests peaceful protestors because no one can have a different opinion?

Brad

But we are not Russia.. right?...

•••
But we are not Russia.. right?...
I am not sure what "we" is.

I live in the US. Which websites or media is the US government censoring or blocking access to exactly?

I can access all the popular sites FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I can access left wing sites, I can access right wing sites. What media are you claiming the US government is censoring or blocking access to?

The point being is the Russia government itself is directly blocking access to their own citizens.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am not sure what "we" is.

I live in the US. Which websites or media is the US government censoring or blocking access to exactly?

I can access all the popular sites FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I can access left wing sites, I can access right wing sites. What media are you claiming the US government is censoring or blocking access to?

The point being is the Russia government itself is directly blocking access to their own citizens.

Brad

I live in Florida.

Right now RT is banned from Youtube.

Donald Trump from Twitter, FB, Instagram, and more...

and i can keep mentioning names...What do they all have in common? - well .. they are not from the left. - Who decides what I should read??

---- Russia blocking access to their own citizens"..well....is not true.... media probably talk about this

mark1.jpg

But then forgot mention,,,

mark2.jpg

News:

https://tjournal.ru/news/556902-otk...eta-11-marta-i-chto-otvechaet-na-eto-mincifry

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5249500

Last edited:
•••
I live in Florida.

Right now RT is banned from Youtube.

Donald Trump from Twitter, FB, Instagram, and more...

and i can keep mentioning names...What do they all have in common? - well .. they are not from the left.

---- Russia blocking access to their own citizens"..well....is not true.... media probably talk about this

Show attachment 211899

But then forgot mention,,,

Show attachment 211900

News:

https://tjournal.ru/news/556902-otk...eta-11-marta-i-chto-otvechaet-na-eto-mincifry

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5249500
Again, I asked what websites the government is blocking. In Russia the government itself is blocking access to various social media, websites, and other platforms.

YouTube is a private company. They can choose to do business with who they please.
They have no requirement to give anyone use of their platform.

Twitter, FB, etc. are also private platforms. They are allowed to have a TOS and there is no requirement they provide a platform to anyone.

The First Amendment says the following -

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

That only relates to the government itself. Private companies have no obligation to give someone a platform that is violating their TOS.

Brad

•••
Again, I asked what websites the government is blocking. In Russia the government itself is blocking access to various social media, websites, and other platforms.

YouTube is a private company. They can choose to do business with who they please.
They have no requirement to give anyone use of their platform.

Twitter, FB, etc. are also private platforms. They are allowed to have a TOS and there is no requirement they provide a platform to anyone.

The First Amendment says the following -

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

That only relates to the government itself. Private companies have no obligation to give someone a platform that is violating their TOS.

Brad

Oh... you play that card..well, As a survivor of a nation that was once free, and became a dictatorship of the left, I know very well how everything started, much better than 100% of all those born in this great nation, who unfortunately are destroying it. As in my country, the rich who always have a weakness for the left, sympathized, supported and financed the same ones who later left them with nothing and the same thing happened before the Russian Revolution, history is what it is...and everything seems to indicate that the human being is sadly condemned to repeat it.

Perhaps America needs to try a little of what it ignores so much, who knows. In my case I am clear, my next generations will never live that again, so everything that comes is profit.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back