IT.COM

priced TheSushi/BigBar/EuroTea/.net Perfect business domains and perfect prices!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vellot

Established Member
Impact
Domain Name: EuroTea.net - only 770$!
Registrar: Regru
Date of Expiration: 19-apr-2016

Rare 2-word domain / Perfect for Buying or Selling tea or for Bar&Cafe&Restaurant / 62 Millions Google Results

greentea.jpg

Domain Name: TheSushi.net - only 430$!
Registrar:
Regru

Perfect for Bar&Cafe&Restaurant or for selling/delivery SUSHI / Brandable Domain / Incredible 229 Millions GOOGLE Results!!

sushi.jpg

Domain Name: BigBar.net - only 380$!
Registrar: Regru

Rare 6 letters DOMAIN / World Brandable / Perfect for Bar&Cafe&Restaurant Site / Awesome 407 Millions google Results! / No Reserve

bigbar.jpg

Transfer: Escrow / Sedo / Afternic / Regru Push
_________________________________________________Сhoose such method You want.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I want you to know I very appreciate your time spent here in my shop. Dear guest you have a high value for me. To show my gratitude I have a good price reductions for all my clients. If you have bought something in my shop before, you have a permanent discount -5% for all future purchases.

My dear buyers you are welcome any time! :)

Last edited:
•••
Happy day to you all!
Still awaiting your offers, my friends! :)

•••
•••
My offers are still available!

•••
•••
Price are redused.
Brandable profitable good ones awaiting you!

•••
One more up! Awaiting your offers!

•••
•••
A very instructive story:

"Wise Donkey"
One day a farmer’s donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn’t worth it to retrieve the donkey.
He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone’s amazement he quieted down.
A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer’s neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

•••
Here is a little remark:

The BigBar.net 's analog, TheBar.net have been sold 2005-04-26 for 900$ (Afternic)

About comparison "The" and "Big" prefixes:

Sometimes "Big" prefix is more valuable and expensive than "the". Let's see and compare the statistics of sales:

thebeauty.com 3,000$ 2007-04-17 vs bigbeauty.com 22,500$ 2013-07-10 GoDaddy

theheads.com 3,688 USD 2009-09-30 Afternic vs bigheads.com 4,600 USD 2006-06-15 SnapNames

theparks.com 2,500 USD 2008-06-03 Afternic vs bigpark.com 3,000 USD 2008-03-18 Afternic

So come on! BigBar.net awaiting your offers!
I don't want more money that it really costs. Can haggle with you (within reasonable limits).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Big price reductions!

EuroTea.net - now only 770$!

TheSushi.net
- only 430$!

BigBar.net - only 380$!

•••
•••
Still available (for your luck;))

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back