Dynadot

This is Strange...

Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys

I have a webforum http://www.webhostingchat.com and I am hearing few complains that our site don't appera properly in Few browsers..So can you check with your browsers and Tell me your comments..If you seen any problems in the design please give me following informations

1) Your Browser
2)Browser Version
3)OS and OS version

If possible please post a screen shot too..

Thank you very much. I really appriciate your input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi I didn't notice any problems at all using IE 6.0.

No offense, I make spelling errors all the time, but you may want to run your site through a spell checker. :D I mentioned that to you once before, but it looks like that doesn't bother you to much to have incorrect spelling or you never came back and looked at the replys of your previous post where you were advertising your website. It looks to me like you didn't care much about what people thought, but just wanted to spam your advertisement everywhere you could. I can't really blame you though, as long as you follow the rules all it's all good right? :D Anyways I think it would help it out quite a bit, that's why I say that. I could be wrong though. :D or Could I ? :D Well maybe you'll atleast acknowledge my suggestions this time. I see you've changed some of the forum descriptions and corrected some things, and it looks good for the most part, but I THINK I may still see some spelling errors. Hmm I could be wrong again. :D ....... or Could I ? :confused2:

I see you've finally decided to be cool like us (it's about time) lol jk :D and get rid of your old invision skin and start using the same one we've been using with some modifications in order to make it work with invision board. Good choice!

Anyways from this pinned post on your forum: http://www.webhostingchat.com/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=942&s= it looks like you would lose quite a few points and I don't see any reason why you wouldn't want to gain them. :confused2

Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back