Dynadot

This Place is Getting SERIOUSLY Busy!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Looks like the stars are all lining up just right for NamePros. I pop in every 3-4 hours and the entire first page of posts is always completely new each time I visit. Also, Alexa updated today and I see NamePros jumped 5,000 notches from 40,000 to 35,000. The last update was just a few days ago, so that is a big jump in a very brief period of time. Congratulations to RJ and his whole crew.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes this place geting very busy i gatta check back every hour or 2... or there crap load new posts

•••
Re: This Place is Getting SERIOUSLY Busy!

Originally posted by Duke
Looks like the stars are all lining up just right for NamePros. I pop in every 3-4 hours and the entire first page of posts is always completely new each time I visit. Also, Alexa updated today and I see NamePros jumped 5,000 notches from 40,000 to 35,000. The last update was just a few days ago, so that is a big jump in a very brief period of time. Congratulations to RJ and his whole crew.

I just want to bang on the drum all day! :D

Thanks for the new stats and information, Duke.
Congratulations to #1 Namepros!!
Have fun.

:kickass:

•••
thanks to all the referers who brought other reputable members to namepros :)

•••
Re: This Place is Getting SERIOUSLY Busy!

Originally posted by Duke

AS long as we have people of your caliber stopping by once in a while. This crew (which you are a part of) will do just fine ;)
Cheers!

PS
I don't think it has anything to do with the stars lining up?
I think it has more to do with something being out of wack!
:lol:

•••
yeah its certainly picking - congrats to everyone:)

must be a big influx from DNF as the new owners seem to be banning the members with the most posts over there:)

•••
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79
yeah its certainly picking - congrats to everyone:)
must be a big influx from DNF as the new owners seem to be banning the members with the most posts over there:)

Yes, crowdy place this NP. Reminds me of DNF: every price in DomainView Store is now higher than before. :(

OT: fonzy, how did you get your avatar?
DomainView Store shows only 2 sold?

•••
I designed the avatar about 2 years ago - ive used the fonzerelli_79 alias since about 95/96 but i decided to make a unique avatar for myself. The MU part was in relation to my old footie site i used to run and ive just sort of kept it since then :)

•••
I see. Nice.

Actually, I was curious about something else (where can I setup my custom avatar in this forum)...nevermind.

•••
Re: Re: This Place is Getting SERIOUSLY Busy!

Originally posted by NameCaster
AS long as we have people of your caliber stopping by once in a while. This crew (which you are a part of) will do just fine ;)
Cheers!

PS
I don't think it has anything to do with the stars lining up?
I think it has more to do with something being out of wack!
:lol:

DITTO !!!!!

•••
lol lol yes we kinda wack...

•••
•••
•••
Yah, these forums are getting very active, Id say at least a hundred plus new posts every time I visit (Which is about twice a day) and that number is increasing every day.

•••
It's awesome! Nothing sucks like an inactive forum, :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back