IT.COM

development Tia Wood seeks 1 person to mentor in web development

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Mentors have been the staple of my path throughout my life and career. Not only have they taught me to find my own unique way but they were also personally inspirational giving me the courage I needed to step forward in business and life.
I am looking for someone with the following qualities:
  • Wants to earn a living developing websites or start their own blog or interest website. (you can choose whether to develop this yourself or not)
  • Isn’t earning a full time living with domain or website income but would like to.
  • Is willing to stay in constant communication and work hard to achieve their goals.
  • Understands that developing websites are part of a business concept and not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme.
  • Understands I won’t provide all the answers but I will give you the tools and information to steer you in the right direction because I want you to learn something for the long term. I want to see you self motivated and wanting it enough for yourself.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back