NameSilo

Time to Register .com domains for $6 or less

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As I was not able to use any Godaddy coupon for .com's purchase, I was searching for sites where I can register .com's for cheap.

Here is the one I found where we can register .com domains for $5.99 only.

www.hostgator.com - $5.99

Free push facility available.

If someone know more sites like these or find more of them, please post here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5.00 at Name.com:

name.com/deal

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes just tried. showing $10.99. Not sure how you are registering for $5?
But hostgator.com is certainly providing for $5.99

Has Anyone registered their domains with them?

•••
regged at Name.com

use promo code: LOVENAME

RXXPS.com

•••
•••
Another site: www.netfirms.com offering .com's for $6.49. Valid till today.

Use coupon code:HAPPY35

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Another Popular Indian hosting company providing .com's for less than $5 each. Site name: Hostingraja.in

Free Push Facility & discount on renewals too.

I have few domains with them and there service and customer support is very good.

•••
•••
Name.com deal worked for me. You will need to unchecked the privacy if you want it to be $5.

•••
Name.com deal worked for me. You will need to unchecked the privacy if you want it to be $5.

do you know if there is a limit on these regs?

•••
GoDaddy is the best even with $8 domains. I have realized that after using 10's of different registrars.

•••

I removed privacy and it doesnt work for me

is this for first time user only?

•••
GoDaddy is the best even with $8 domains. I have realized that after using 10's of different registrars.

yeah. I agree. no one is perfect, but there are priceless advnatages with dealing with world's most popular registrar. sometimes its good to be where most people are.

plus their site and interface really are well optimized and organized... I recently had to push 50 domains sale to someone on namecheap. one by one. no bulk push feature! unbelievable!

•••
Namesilo.com is what I use!

Free whois privacy all included in $8.99

You can get coupon code to make it $7.99

•••

I unchecked the privacy but still not working

•••
The Name.com deal is probably limited by country.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back