Dynadot

Tired of Wasting Time Fixing "Cheap" Articles?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing Crafted Content

We are a team of 10 professional writers, all native English speakers, who will make your content our priority - every single order. Our aim will always be to craft content that flows well and provides value to the reader, whether for your website or for article marketing.

Each piece is proofread and edited by two people to ensure work that is the highest quality possible before delivery. I put every original article through Copyscape Premium before delivery.

We have set a system in place that enables us to give you a guarantee that is rare in this business - if we don't deliver on time, your articles are free. Most of the time, your order will be delivered ahead of the guaranteed delivery date.

These are our most often requested article sizes/packages but feel free to ask for smaller/larger articles and we'll get back to you with a quote.

Single Articles - .025 per word
300 words = $7.50
400 words = $10.00
500 words = $12.50

Packages (same topic) -.02 per word
10 x 300 wds = $60.00
10 x 400 wds = $80.00
10 x 500 wds = $100.00

Bulk Pricing Available

These prices are for 400 word articles, which has been the most popular request. Please contact me for a quote on a different word count.

Our Article Marketing Blitz package gets you the original article plus rewrites (at least 80% unique):

20 articles plus 1 rewrite each for $260
50 articles plus 1 rewrite each for $650

20 articles plus 2 rewrites each for $360
50 articles plus 2 rewrites each for $900

Or we can do this for original articles:

20 articles would be $8 each ($160)
50 articles would be $7.50 each ($375) - save $25
100 articles would be $7.25 each ($725) - save $75
200 articles would be $7.00 each ($1400) - save $200

Turnaround Time

1 or 2 articles - guaranteed delivery within 3 days from confirmation of your order
3 to 5 articles - guaranteed delivery within 5 days from confirmation of your order
5 to 30 articles - guaranteed delivery within 7 days from confirmation of your order
More than 30 - turnaround dependent on how many orders we are currently working on

What We Need From You

We don't think it's fair for you to have to take all the risks so we only require a 50% deposit on your order, with the remainder due upon delivery. If you are ordering a single article as a tester, we would prefer to be paid upfront unless you have a proven track record through iTrader or a similar system. I hate to ask that but we have been burned several times recently.

Our goal is to provide you with content that will achieve the results you are looking for. The more details you can provide as to what you will be doing with the content and what keywords you are targeting, the better we will be able to tailor each article to your purposes.

Our Guarantee

Your order will be delivered within the time frame agreed upon or your articles will be free! Your articles will follow your original order specifications or they will be revised until they do.

It should go without saying that you will receive fresh, unique material that has been checked for spelling and correct grammar but that often is not the case with other services. It is standard practice for Crafted Content.

Will we guarantee perfection? No, I can't. I may miss an occasional erroneous comma or perhaps dangle a participle as I'm not perfect. I can promise you that it will be a rarity, however.

You can send a PM but I don't always check that daily. It would be better to contact me by email at [email protected] or through Skype: tmgenterprises.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back