Dynadot

TM Question

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well I want to buy a domain as sort of a joke because it sounds funny. I don't want to fully give it away but the words in the domain are "foto" and "moto." Both of the words are trademarked but I am not sure if they would even care if I used it because I am not using it for anything bad and I am not even going to sell anything. My future plans were to sell it because I really don't have too much use for it but I think a developer might see some plans for it. I apreciate your help and I realize that most of you are not lawyers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hehe... saw TR issues in the forum, and clicked! :lol: sorry can't help you here, although as long as you aren't doing what the trademarks are for, I don't think they can do anything. For instance, the owner of apple.co.uk hasn't been sued because they got it intentionally to sell their art (or whatever it is). As long as you can prove that you aren't using it to get traffic at their expense, it should be ok. **

**may not be true... im not a layer! :)

•••
Yeah sorry about that. I actually edited it to TM but it didn't take effect but anyway thanks for the input and I will wait for some more comments before I register but I feel the same way that you do.

•••
Same as me, i bought officalnokia.com but im not allowed to promote, reproduce, sell ect. ect. any of there products.

•••
Ahh ok well I am not going to be promoting FUJI's or Motorola's products so I should be fine.

•••
DJ_Guvana said:
Same as me, i bought officalnokia.com but im not allowed to promote, reproduce, sell ect. ect. any of there products.
which is a shame because all publicity is good publicity! :)

•••
Yeah I guess that they don't want people to think that they own that site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back