Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatsal Patel

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Drop it.... just kidding. I understand what @wwwweb means by potential for sub-domain use. But how many domains which market their sub-domains are there. I cannot think of any off the top of my head. Brain blockage? Needs a lot of commitment to develop. Crypto currency, maybe? The .com/.net are undeveloped. The .org appears to be parked. So there is probably not a lot of token domains making any real money. So I'd suggest selling it as the best option.

•••
you can write an autobiography about Token

•••
Just put together a site about crypto tokens, and have a page for each of the major ones.

•••
•••
Drop it.... just kidding. I understand what @wwwweb means by potential for sub-domain use. But how many domains which market their sub-domains are there. I cannot think of any off the top of my head. Brain blockage? Needs a lot of commitment to develop. Crypto currency, maybe? The .com/.net are undeveloped. The .org appears to be parked. So there is probably not a lot of token domains making any real money. So I'd suggest selling it as the best option.

One of my online stores uses a sub domain exclusively. I have separated the online store from the main business for tax purposes (it had grown too big) and the online store now uses the business name acronym with the word shop in front. www.shop.abc.com

It works very well and I personally think sub domains are way under utilized in the industry.

Example....

Radio station called 96.7 kiss fm has 967kissfm.com

Why not also register 7kissfm.com and then add the sub domain 96 to get 96.7kissfm.com

My my, that would look so much better on a billboard. They could very easily forward one to another.

One can do sooooooooooooooooo much with a good sub domain.

(HeHe..... I have experience with radio domains :xf.wink:)

Token.bio has great sub domain potential (y)

Last edited:
•••
You can grow organic tokens with it :xf.smile:

•••
It's not generally a good idea to buy a domain when you don't know what it could be used for or what its potential market is.

•••
Turn it into an ICO token tracker and rating website that monitors all upcoming crowd sales.

•••
Come up with crypto idea 💡 where mining is based on growing special type of bacteria or saving rare animals :)

•••
•••
Is the news of Token.com sale is true?
If yes at what anyone can guess?

•••
No because this is .bio and there are hundreds of unheard of and unwanted extensions.

•••
Thanks @RobM
when I searched for Keyword Coin Bio I got this result as first site https://biocoin.bio/en

There must be some reason that it showed this first.

Search terms were like 1,15,00,000 results.

What do you say?

•••
I think you didn't put the search in quotes so what you actually got was the amount of websites that contain the word 'coin' anywhere or the word 'bio' anywhere. If you correctly search for "coin bio" google looks to see how many sites have those words together which is in reality only a few thousand. But ignoring that a search for "token bio" returns only 619 results of which the site 'token.bio' wasn't there (at least searching from my country anyway).
This is useful to show you how to use google search efficiently:
support.google.com/websearch/answer/2466433?hl=en

Last edited:
•••
I first thought it was biz
I don't see a fit of the keyword with the gTLD.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back