Dynadot

Too many welcomes?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I see a million threads with people welcoming new people. I agree it's nice and all but maybe we should cut down a bit. Just a thought.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like them threads and have a seperate forum for them. It does make it easier the place to post your first post.

•••
Originally posted by DotComster
I like them threads and have a seperate forum for them. It does make it easier the place to post your first post.

Yeah, maybe in introduction forum.. this is to discuss non-domain related things.. although intros fall in this category they seem to be flooding it lately

•••
I understand how it can seem to make a mess out of things having a separate thread welcoming new users but at the same time it helps get the posts up....And right now this board needs all the posts it can get IMO.
Cheers!

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
I understand how it can seem to make a mess out of things having a separate thread welcoming new users but at the same time it helps get the posts up....And right now this board needs all the posts it can get IMO.
Cheers!

Yeah, but we don't need a ton of posts that are meaningless to get post count and domain store money up. It just seems that's what is happening.. and this board has grown 10 times more active since I joined

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Yeah, but we don't need a ton of posts that are meaningless to get post count and domain store money up. It just seems that's what is happening.. and this board has grown 10 times more active since I joined

Yes, well I for one am not going to hangout for 6 months just to sell a single domain.
The activity level here needs all the help it can get IMO.
Most of the welcome threads were started because fellow DNF'ers like to welcome freinds and colleagues.

If its the Store points you think I'm after I'd be happy to donate any I've earned in this section back to -RJ-

Cheers!

•••
I like the welcome threads. :)

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
I like the welcome threads. :)

Me too! It's what we're all about ... the "community"! :)
Welcome, everybody.
Have fun.
B-)

•••
Re: Too many welcomes?

Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
I see a million threads with people welcoming new people. I agree it's nice and all but maybe we should cut down a bit. Just a thought.

Agreed!

•••
Lol ok.. that was just my opinion.. hehe, guess it's not shared among others :)

•••
•••
Welcome, TopNames! :D

:lol:

•••
I hope they will create a new forum for that.

•••
•••
That's what I was thinking.. a welcome forum.. because this forum has 75% welcomes.. lol

•••
Originally posted by annayee
I hope they will create a new forum for that.

lol me too

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back