IT.COM

Traffic for Parking Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I designed a website. Its very easy.
List your domains and use a different tags. All tags are a new Title for Ads.

Come on, now to start using

Free Domain For Sale Ads

Thank you for using my new website.

And
If you want to advertising for free and publishing without Approval you can also use
Usa and Canada Free Ads
And
Thank you for using my Second website.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're joking, right? You used 'sedo' in your domain?

•••
:hehe: Ignorance or out and out TM abuse ?

•••
Great idea !
But I don't know, why you choose "sedo" for your domain's name..
Perhaps, shall purchase the new one ;)

•••
Why? Because

Great idea !
But I don't know, why you choose "sedo" for your domain's name..
Perhaps, shall purchase the new one ;)

We(domainers) need traffic for ads revenue. if you listing your domains u'll win some unique visitors on the serach engines.
"Sedo" is just a thought

•••
Let me guess - you're kinda new at this.

•••
•••
It's not a matter of titles, the problem resides in your domain. It contains a trademark and this is forbidden.

•••
you have 2 issues, your domain contains "sedo" which is a trademark and your site links to the actual parked pages which is not allowed by sedo, you would need to link to the sales pages at sedo and not the front pages with ppc ads on them as they could shut down your account for linking to them.

•••
I removed links. added email form.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Sedodomainads.com closed!
DomainForSaleAds.com Opened!
any other problems?
Now you can easily use

•••
adding tags? for what? to expect a parked domain get listed high in SERP? if life is that simple, i'd be sipping coffee in Monaco these days...

try to get tons of links to your domains, put some content in, get indexed, then park.

•••
Thank You for that informative post. I hope to read more of your article.

•••
Yeah.. Even I'm confused with this. Hope to read more and get those stuffs in my brain.
Till then I'l be thinking blue.!

•••
Kindly explain it more thoroughly. Honestly I dont understand the whole idea. Hope you do. Thanks a lot.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back