IT.COM

.info Transfer .info from GoDaddy to Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

I need to transfer a domain from godaddy to enom .info.

I'm told that I need Authorization Key in order to initiate the transfer.

How do get the Authorization Key from GoDaddy?

Thanks

Eran

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's like some of the other Registrars (Dotster, for instance ... where I once requested similar), there should be an option to request this within the Control Panel (perhaps you have to be within the specifics of that one domain name to do so). Then, you get a generated "Authorization code" needed to complete the transfer. If you haven't been able to successfully do it by Friday, I'll go into my GoDaddy account and get the specific steps to doing so (I think I have at least an ".US" in there which should give us similar results). It should be in there, IMHO.
See you. :)

•••
Thanks for the information

•••
Here is Godaddy Instructions:

Thank you for contacting customer support. To obtain the authorization code for your .info, .us, .biz, or .org domains, please follow these directions:

First, log into your customer account:

• Go to the Go Daddy Home Page
• Click the "My Account" link toward the upper left corner of the site.
• Log in using your account username (which may be the same as your customer number) and password

Next choose "Domain List" from the 'Go To' dropdown and click Go:

You will then need to click on the domain. Above, on the green label "Domain Status Information" you will see in parenthesis "(click here to recover authorization info)".

Once you click on this, it will be emailed to your administrative contact. You will need to make sure that you do this for all the .info .biz or .us domains that you plan on transferring away from us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back