NameSilo

U.S. Writer for Hire -- Only 1.5 Cents per Word for Original Content!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I am a U.S. native with years of experience writing PLR content for international clients. At the current time I am seeking assignments. My rate is 1.5 cents per word. To view samples of my work, visit:

Angela Harris - EzineArticles.com Expert Author Bio

My turnaround is approximately 1-3 days depending on the project. I can research and write on any subject. Please PM me with any assignments you have. I require a 50% deposit before I can accept an assignment and the remainder upon delivery via PayPal cash.

I have lots of free space in the next few days so get your orders in now :)

I also offer spin articles in Spyntax / Jet Spinner format {|||} with three sentence, phrase or word variations (up to 500 words original article) for $10 per article.

Thank You,
Angela Harris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Angela,
Please see my PM.

NN

•••
Thank You Angela,

Great work on my articles. You have a nice style.
My apologies .... I just now noticed the payment
policy. Very kind of you to complete the task even
though I had not made a deposit. I'll be sure to
forward the deposit with the next order. :tu:

NN

•••
No problem at all :) If you like I can send invoices before and after for the amounts to make it easier on both of us. Contact me via PM or email at your convenience if you would like to use my writing services again.

Thank You :)
Angela Harris

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back